Chapter 114: Land Deed, Shen Liu disputed

At the end of April, the scientific examination fraud case investigated by the criminal department in charge of the Duanlu Maduanjun Wang was finally successfully closed, and on this day, the front of the criminal department was crowded with people, and the criminal department Shangshu publicly announced that Fu Yunxi, the lord of the six heads who was wronged last year, was not guilty, and the onlookers burst into violent cheers, but Fu Yunxi himself looked particularly plain, as if it was not about himself, a year of injustice, the bone spurs all over the body have long been polished clean, and the rest is only round and calm.

Shangshu of the Ministry of Ceremonies was sentenced to exterminate the family, beheaded at noon, all the men in the three tribes of the Wen family were beheaded, the female dependents were used as official prostitutes, and the other officials involved in the case were beheaded, the houses were raided, and the exile was exiled, and no one escaped the severe punishment of the law.

All candidates involved in bribing officials, depending on the seriousness of the case, also have their own sentences, Shen Xiao Shenyang bribed a small amount of silver, but as the children of officials and eunuchs, knowing the law and breaking the law is increased by one degree, Yang Wanli sentenced them to ten years of hard labor and fined them 40,000 taels of silver, and then under Shen Ruiting's repeated intercession, the treasury was indeed short of money, and the emperor was particularly gracious, let them take out 500,000 taels of silver to offset their ten years of hard labor, Shen Ruiting had long been tortured and feared by those people at home, He did not hesitate to sell many Zhuangzi and shops in the Hou Mansion at a low price, and emptied half of the Hou Mansion to scrape together 540,000 taels of silver and redeem the two of them.

It is strange to say that on the day after the conclusion of the scientific expedition fraud case and the beheading of Wen Yuan and other officials involved in the case, the heavy rain that lasted for a whole month stopped, and the sky gradually cleared, for this reason, the people were even more convinced of the rumors that the empress was concerned about the unjust case and died, and then the imperial court began an intensive disaster relief operation, thanks to the homes of those ministers, the treasury was filled with more than half, and although the imperial court provided disaster relief, it was no longer without rice.

"Fifty thousand taels of silver, half of the Hou Mansion has been put in, Shen Ruiting is really willing to go."

On the day Shen Xiao Shenyang was brought back, the people of the whole province went to the gate to greet him, only Shen Liang remained in the re-advent courtyard, and no one informed him to go together, everyone in the Hou Mansion seemed to have forgotten his existence, Qi Yue Qi Xuan inevitably complained about him again, Shen Liang personally felt that they were quite wise, if he let him go, it might make the two who were hard to save him ashamed to death, and now the topic of the two of them being raped by felons is still hot.

"yes, that's enough."

Shen Liang's eyes are also a little cold, he is not a calculating person, nor is he greedy for the money of the Hou Mansion, but Shen Ruiting sold those things in order to make money but will belong to his brother in the future, and now all of them are spent on Shen Xiao Shenyang's body, not to mention, he does not believe what the emperor has in mind, the dowry given by the Qingping Royal Mansion is quite rich, and the dowry returned by the Hou Mansion must not be less, now he has sold so many things in order to make money, what will he give him a dowry in the future? If there is no dowry, can the wedding be extended?

"Lord, this is what Murong Patriarch asked me to transfer to you."

Just as he was speaking, Lei Zhen suddenly appeared and sent a pile of land deeds and house deeds to Shen Liang: "Three of the Zhuangzi and five shops in the imperial city were sold by Shen Ruiting, and the Murong family owner bought them at a price of fifty percent below the market price, and the remaining ten Zhuangzi and twenty imperial city shops were engagement gifts from the Murong family lord to the lord.