Chapter 73: Needle Point to Mai Mang

"What you said is true? Are you sure it's a baby?

Sitting

down with his coat, Liu Shuhan said in a condensed voice.

The little maid was nervous by him, and said tremblingly: "Yes, it's true, many people have seen it."

"Inform the housekeeper to monitor, I want to know how big that baby is, who it is, and why Shen Liang took him to Hou Ye."

"Yes."

Don't dare to stay any longer, the little maid hurriedly retreated, Liu Shuhan's mind is running fast, at the beginning he subconsciously thought whether it would be the illegitimate son of the little beast, if so, it was simply a godsend opportunity to destroy him, but that little excitement had not had time to rise and was pressed by himself, in recent years, the little animal has been monitored on the Zhuangzi, and she doesn't know if she can't give birth to a child.

Who the hell is that kid? Why did Shen Liang, who had never stepped into the front yard after returning, deliberately carry him? Shouldn't it...

Could it be that Hou Ye raised the outer room outside, right?

Thinking of this possibility, Liu Shuhan's eyes jumped up, and the expression on his face was gloomy and distorted, like a demon.

At the same time, the old lady and the second room and the third room also received the same news, almost everyone was guessing the identity of the child, and they all sent people to the front yard to inquire, and Shen Liang, who caused all this sensation, seemed to be unaware, and along the way with all kinds of eyes familiar shuttling through the Hou Mansion, and soon entered the scope of the front yard.

"Fifth Young Master."

The backyard housekeeper caught up breathlessly as he stepped across the corridor connecting the backyard and the front yard, Shen Liang handed the child to Fu Ying, turned around and raised his eyebrows coldly: "Is there something?" These people, the action is really fast enough, about You'er's identity, I'm afraid it will make them scratch their hearts and livers, right?

"Fifth Young Master is going to the front yard to find Hou Ye?"

Ask like that, but the housekeeper's pair of tricks keep glancing at the child, but unfortunately Shen Liang wrapped him firmly in a bag, and he couldn't see what he looked like, and he couldn't even estimate the size, only knew that it was a baby.

"Why, I still have to get your permission to find my father?"

Pouting, Shen Liang is not polite at all, this butler, if he remembers correctly, should be Liu Shuhan's distant cousin, right?

"No, no, no, the fifth young master misunderstood, how dare the little one ask about the fifth young master?"

Hearing this, the butler waved his hand repeatedly, and now that Liu Shuhan has temporarily lost power in the Hou Mansion, he does not dare to offend Shen Liang head-on, but his attitude is not at all like treating a master, but it seems to be treating a junior.

"You dare not ask, but you dare to stop me for no reason, delaying me to discuss important matters with my father, and the housekeeper may bear all the responsibility?"

The momentum turned abruptly, and Shen Liang stepped forward and spoke sharply.

"Fifth Young Master..."

"Dog slave!"

"Ahh!"

The housekeeper was startled, just wanted to continue to fight with his hippie smile, Lei Zhen suddenly screamed, the housekeeper only felt a sharp pain in his knees, screamed and fell to the ground with a scream, Shen Liang looked down at him condescendingly: "A slave should have the appearance of a slave, if the butler can't learn, I don't mind teaching you every time, next time, I can't guarantee that only this degree will be, let's go!"