Chapter 28: The King Marries You as a Concubine

"At present, it is not much, I heard that the war in the northwest is getting tighter and tighter, and the father and son of Huaiyang are in danger and are in charge of raising military food.

The Jing family is also the power of the military marquis, because the previous dynasty supported the prince and fell from power, the military power was all taken back by the current emperor, and now he is only serving in the imperial city, Rao is so, the emperor still does not trust them, the past life is probably around this point in time, the emperor suddenly ordered the restoration of Huaiyang Waiting, appointed his father and son to jointly raise the grain and grass needed for the war in the northwest.

In the face of various unfavorable factors, the father and son of Huaiyang Hou had managed to scrape together enough 100,000 stones of rice grain, but when they were transferring water transport, it was discovered that most of the 100,000 stones of rice grain were moldy, and the emperor was furious, and some good deeds took the opportunity to throw dirty water on them, what deliberately assassinated the frontline soldiers, colluded with the enemy army, deceived the king, failed to live up to the holy grace, and so on, and any one of the charges pulled out was enough to make the Jing family doomed.

The father and son of Huaiyang were indefensible, and the emperor was furious and angry, and the three clans of the Jing family were exterminated overnight, and more than a thousand people were slaughtered.

In his previous life, Shen Liang had at first spurned Huaiyang Hou's father and son like the people who did not know the truth, feeling that they deserved it, until a few years later, he inadvertently learned that the military food case was basically led by the emperor and his princes, in order to completely eliminate the Jing family, at that time he also questioned Qin Yunshen, but all he could get was Qin Yunshen's indifference.

It is man-made, if Pei Yuanxian intervenes at this time, he will definitely be able to find clues, and it should not be difficult to protect the Huaiyang Hou family.

"You mean someone would do something with military food?"

Huaiyang Hou had indeed received the Holy Will not long ago, and Pei Yuanxian frowned almost untraceably, and immediately guessed the main point, and at the same time probably guessed who had the courage to do something about military food.

"With the ability of the prince, a casual check should be able to know the true or false."

Shen Liang nodded, the reason why he told him about this matter was to return the affection of others, and second, he also had the heart to keep the Jing family, under the suspicion and suppression of successive emperors, most of the old power families such as the Jing family Wei family had disappeared and disappeared, the lips were cold, and today the Jing family was gone, shouldn't he not be able to take the Wei family's turn one day?

Even if the current Wei family was not something that the emperor dared to shake easily, he still had to take precautions as soon as possible, which was the most important meaning of his rebirth back to ten years ago.

"The king will send someone to find out about this matter, Fu Yunxi's matter, really don't want the king to help?"

After a few moments of deep groaning, Pei Yuanxian's frown loosened, he really wanted to participate in Shen Liang's plan to see what he was trying to do, but unfortunately the little guy was too defensive, it was really not cute at all.

"I don't want to owe the prince a favor."

Shen Liang did not shy away from it, and when his face was clear, he said it clearly.

"It seems that the king has to find another way."

Pei Yuanxian pretended to be sorry, and suddenly sat up straight: "The king suddenly remembered that not long ago someone proposed that the king marry you as a concubine, which seems to be a good idea." The person who became him, are you afraid that you will not be able to understand his mind?