Chapter 9: Wang Ye's face is thick!

It's night, and it's silent!

The Qingping King's Palace, the largest building area in the east of the Imperial City, the staggered courtyard is silent in the night, except for the occasional wolf howling and tiger roaring, I can't hear half a sound, as for why the Qingping King's Mansion has the roar of the beast, it is very simple, because the Qingping King, who is only eighteen years old, is a well-known fool in the Imperial City, and has not yet entered the army, and other fools who eat, drink, gamble and sample proficiently, but his hobby is a clear stream, he likes wild beasts, the more ferocious the better, even the emperor can't control him, Whoever saw him would take a long detour.

Qingping Residence, the courtyard where Pei Yuanxian lived.

Pei Yuanxian, who was naked on the upper body, lazily leaned on the bed, the wheat-colored skin was firm and powerful, more than one point was fat and one point less, the only pity was that at this time, the sexy and seductive upper body was about ten centimeters more, and the bleeding wound was still bleeding, the doctor was changing the gauze for him, and the middle-aged man with the appearance of the housekeeper was chattering on the side.

"Wang Ye, the king of the county has personally ordered his troops out of the city."

A moment later, a strong and tall figure suddenly appeared, Pei Yuanxian who was leaning on the bed squinted his eyes slightly, and his slender hand caressed the red fox lying obediently on his shoulder: "Did you find out why Shen Liang knew that Duan Yu was in the bandit's den?" The eldest princess's eldest son personally went out on horseback, there should be no problem, he was only interested in Shen Liang who provided the news.

"No, Shen Liang's background could not be simpler, the only thing that was abnormal was his confrontation with Madame Hou at the gate of the Hou Mansion during the day, and those bandits were probably in the same group as Lady Hou."

The man bowed his head slightly, very remorseful, with their ability to defend the iron armor, they could not find anything, which was undoubtedly a considerable blow to them.

"Continue to investigate, Ben Wang heard that the county king Fufu was investigating the corruption and fraud case recently?"

Pei Yuanxian did not question their ability, but the bull head did not ask about other things, and the man looked up at him before saying: "Yes, it is said that some evidence has been mastered, the case is still in the confidentiality stage, and the information we can find is very limited."

"It seems that some people's rations have been moved, and they have gone to check on Mrs. Hou's mother's house."

Squinting his eyes slowly opened, Pei Yuanxian said as if he were whispering, "Shen Liang is also Wei Zeqian's son, maybe that thing is in Shen Liang's hands." 

"This ... It is unlikely, Shen Liang died just after Wei Zeqian, how to pass things on to him, and he is a double son, sooner or later he will marry, such an important thing, even if Wei Zeqian is willing, the old general Wei can't let him fall into the hands of people with foreign surnames. "

Does it matter? Maybe it doesn't matter to them at all?

"What Wang Ye means is..."

The man did not understand, Pei Yuanxian smiled and turned his head: "The king just suddenly thought that the Wei family has never played cards according to the card, maybe because they don't care, we can't find out the whereabouts of that thing, the king is thinking, which day is not the right and bright door to ask for a look, Maybe the old general Wei took it out without saying a word? "..."

The man suddenly had a feeling that his face was too thin to be integrated, and Wang Ye's face was thick!

"Ancestral stuff that you can look at casually?" Wang Ye, your face is really big. The forest butler who helped the doctor deal with the wound couldn't bear it, and looked at him with extreme contempt, if he could, the man was eager to nod his head vigorously, worthy of the old Lin, this big truth is simply not too true.

"That's the way it is."

Who in the Imperial City did not know that he was the lawless King of Qingping, Pei Yuanxi? Go to the door to see people's ancestral treasures, that is not a word?

Pei Yuanxian didn't think anything of it, and the dark and deep phoenix eyes narrowed slightly: "Shen Liang doesn't need to keep an eye on it, just pay attention to his movements." 

"Yes."

The man bent down and disappeared into the room in the blink of an eye, and the doctor just happened to bandage him: "Wang Ye, there is not much medicine left by the Noble Master, or you must find the antidote as soon as possible."

"Well, the king has a number in mind, go out."

Swinging his hand, Pei Yuanxian obviously did not want to say more, and the doctor sighed lightly and helplessly withdrew.

"What number do you have?" How many would really make themselves like this? Knowing that he can't be hurt and getting hurt every time, Wang Ye is not an old man who said you, you are eighteen, and you don't hurry to find a princess, if you have any accidents one day, you don't even have a species, what face do you have to go down to see the old prince and the old princess? Poor old prince I's name, why did he give birth to such an unfilial son as you. The butler beside the pestle muttered again, and he was the only one who dared to talk to him like this up and down the palace.

"Old Lin, the king is going to rest."

When he was not paying attention, Pei Yuanxian quietly rolled his eyes, these words from the time he was thirteen years old to marry his wife to now, he had to read them several times a day, and his ears were almost cocooned.

"Wang Ye, you honestly told me that you haven't used that thing in eighteen years, is it not okay?"

Lin Butler not only did not retreat, but also approached and looked at his crotch, and Pei Yuanxian couldn't help but clamp his legs unnaturally: "The king warns you, don't think about some things that are not."

 What's not to like? He doesn't have to meet someone who can make him use it, right? What does the old immortal blind think?

"Wang Ye don't be embarrassed, this disease can be cured early, it will be cured early, and if it is late, it will be delayed for life, you can rest assured, the old slave will not tell others, you just need to quietly tell me, everything will be entrusted to me to arrange, to ensure proper drip."

Leave it to you to be the worst, okay?

Pei Yuanxian, who had been forcibly sent a certain dysfunction, twitched at the corners of his mouth and shouted in a loud voice: "Tianshu, get Old Lin out for the king." 

"Yes."

"Eh... Dead boy, what are you carrying your husband for? Quickly give up..."

I don't know where a man appeared, involuntarily picked up the back collar of the forest butler and left, the forest steward blushed, his hands and legs kicked vigorously, and when he left the door, he shouted loudly: "Wang Ye, there is a disease that needs to be treated as soon as possible, otherwise there will be endless troubles!" 

"It's you who is sick!"

Pei Yuanxian did not have a good breath, after his ears were clear, he lay down weakly, and the only thought in his mind before going to bed was, is it time to breed a seed for Old Lin? The old stuff is getting fucked up.