Chapter 89: The Poisoned Man

The method of blood transfusion is recorded in detail in the medical code, and the tools required are also slightly involved, Shen Liang guessed well, the Nether Dark Guard was once a guard created by Jiang Heng himself, at that time there were indeed people who inherited his mantle, and they were quite nostalgic, as long as it was Jiang Heng's things, they had preserved and used it for hundreds of years, so there were ready-made tools in the Nether Dark Guard, and after amusing Shen Liang, Lei Zhen personally went to get it.

"Tianshu, is that really our future princess?"

The breath on Shen Liang's body today is too terrible, busy with what he ordered, the iron-armored guards and his party did not dare to approach easily, the housekeeper Lao Lin pulled them lewdly rubbing their hands and looked at him, a pair of old eyes shining, what a sign of little shuang'er, Wang Ye finally made people satisfied.

"What do you want to do? Lao Lin don't blame me for not warning you, Wang Ye is a precious princess, if you offend him, when Wang Ye wakes up, you must pluck your hair. Before

the Heavenly Hub, shaking the light and looking at him with a wary face, this old thing shouldn't want to make trouble, right?

There are also Tianshu and others who have the same idea as him, how shameless Lao Lin is, they have a deep understanding.

"What, is it okay to have a little shuang'er self-awareness? The old man just sighed, and Wang Ye didn't know what kind of luck he had taken, and he could find such a beautiful and individual twin, it was really a flower planted in cow dung.

Lao Lin shook his head paradoxically, he said it smoothly, but the few people in Tianshu listened to the black line of the brain, and their family's Wang Ye is just cow dung?

"No, I have to go and say hello to the princess..." "Don't don't..."

"Lao Lin, don't make trouble..."

"If you want to die, don't drag us."

"You old thing..."

Lao Lin really wanted to come out and out, the gesture was about to pass, Tianshu and the others were startled, and quickly grabbed him with seven hands and feet, really let him go over a Huo Huo, maybe Wang Ye will wake up and there will be no princess, then everyone present will probably have to go to Huanxilou for a walk, isn't the dead old goods intentional to harm people.

"Hmm..."

"What are you doing?"

Is it funny?

I don't know when I noticed that their Shen Liang leaned back against the edge of the table and looked at Erlang's legs, and the group of people pulling Lao Lin all had dark heads and embarrassed faces.

"Let go!"

Lao Lin took advantage of the situation to break free of their restraints: "You dead cubs, the guts are fat, right?" See how the old man will clean you up in the future. Glaring at them viciously, Lao Lin walked towards Shen Liang with a particularly lewd smile as soon as he turned around.

"Don't Lao Lin!"

Seeing this, Tianshu and the others hurriedly chased over, and Wang Ye didn't wake up, and no one in the entire royal mansion could cure him.

"Princess, the first time we met, I am the housekeeper of the royal mansion, surnamed Lin, you can call me Lao Lin."

To everyone's surprise, Lao Lin not only introduced himself without a problem, but also made a regular salute after the event, and the jaws of the people who chased after Tianshu and others fell all over the ground, seriously doubting whether he was possessed by something dirty, thinking that when the old emperor came, he could be a demon, how can he be so honest today.