Chapter 57: Shen Liang Looking for Death?

Ling Yucheng challenged Shen Liang, not playing with the pot to play with the shooting, Shen Liang actually agreed?

Don't say those who are optimistic about Shen Liang, that is, those who are always jealous of Shen Liang, hoping that he is ugly and humiliated is also a face of shock, Ling Yucheng grew up on the battlefield since he was a child, young and famous, martial arts do not say, the arrow method is absolutely amazing, and Shen Liang, born unfavored, grew up to the age of ten and was thrown to the countryside Zhuangzi in the name of the calamity of the stars to fend for himself, until more than half a month ago suddenly returned, so what does he compare with Ling Yucheng?

What shocked everyone even more was that Shen Liang not only agreed, but his attitude was still not salty or light, just like when he was just competing with Jiangmen's concubine, his slender body stood proudly, his exquisite and beautiful facial features did not fluctuate even the slightest, even those good-looking eyes were not happy, and he could not find a little nervousness and fear all over his body.

"Pretending to be the same as the real thing, I don't believe he can still exploit loopholes."

In the crowd, seeing Shen Liang being challenged again, Shen Qian, who was extremely unhappy because he was extremely upset because of his big publicity, secretly skimmed his lips, this time even Liu Shuhan Shen Xiao couldn't help but think about it, Ling Yucheng's words, even if he killed Shen Liang by mistake, no one would say anything, right?

"It's too chaotic, won't Marquis Shen stop it?"

On the other side, Shen Ruiting's table, a marquis who had moved his mind to Shen Liang looked at Shen Ruiting who was also frowning, that was his concubine, he really didn't care?

It wasn't that he didn't feel the contemptuous gaze of his colleagues, but Shen Ruiting didn't have the heart to pay attention to it, and stood up and left the seat with a black face, even if he didn't want to see Shen Liang again, he couldn't watch him blood splash here on the spot.

"Third sister-in-law, what is your cousin playing?"

At the place where the princes gathered, the fifth prince withdrew his gaze and looked at the third princess concubine, although he temporarily gave up the idea of marrying Shen Liang as a concubine, who can say exactly what happened later? Moreover, Shen Liang's performance today greatly surprised all of them, and in his private heart, he was already shaken, and he was thinking about whether to resist his father's displeasure and marry him back to the Five Princes' Palace, but he did not expect that now there was an unknown Ling Yucheng.

"I don't know, although Yucheng was made a general by his father, in the end he was only seventeen or eighteen years old, and it is estimated that he is a child's heart, and he is playing with Shen Gongzi."

Shaking her head, the Third Princess looked at Ling Yucheng's watertight return.

"Playing around? That's a lot of noise. The fifth prince was all mocking, and the sixth prince also echoed: "It's a bit of a mess, and shooting is not a joke."

"Major General Ling should have a sense of proportion."

Qin Yunshen, who had never joined them much, had a rare opening, and all the princes looked at him strangely, but Qin Yunshen had been hiding for many years, and how could they see through it casually? No one knew that from the beginning to the present, his gaze had always swept towards Shen Liang from time to time, and his mind had repeatedly replayed the look in Shen Liang's eyes at the moment when he had looked at him before, as well as the inexplicable strange feeling in his heart, and now he still couldn't figure out where Shen Liang's hatred came from, how could he have such a strange feeling.