Chapter 38: Unload His Hand to the King!

Let Liu Wenjin stir up, Shen Liang's master and servant three people are not in the mood to buy things, when they are ready to pick up Fu Ying and return to the house together, an unexpected visitor suddenly got into their carriage, and by the time they reacted, people were already in Luofengju, this time they were directly taken to the third floor, waiting there was Pei Yuanxian.

"Wang Ye."

No matter how unhappy he was in his heart, Shen Liang still took the initiative to perform a salute, and Qi Yue Qi Xuan, who was following behind him, did not stand still, and successively fell to his knees: "Sam, see Wang Ye!"

"..."

Do you dare to be a little more humiliated? And haven't you seen it, as for being scared like this?

Shen Liang was powerless to support them, even if he was completely speechless to them, but this was no wonder to them, after all, when they left the Imperial City, they were only eleven or twelve, and in the past five years, they had faced either the housekeeper or the farmer, and in just ten days they had asked them to become unfazed, which was indeed too difficult for them.

"Get up, Providence, and take them to wait next door."

Pei Yuanxian waved his hand, and by the way, he rushed to Shen Liangnu's mouth: "Sit, you don't look like someone who will be polite to the king." Isn't it all because you don't have the appearance of a prince at all?

Shen Liang sat down across from him while scolding: "It turns out that Luo Fengju is the property of Wang Ye.

If not, how could he be here? No wonder it was closed when Qin Yunshen hit its idea, think about it carefully, is it not exactly when Pei Yuanxian went on the expedition?

"The king thought you knew everything."

Raising an eyebrow, Pei Yuanxian slightly ridiculed, and Feng's eyes turned sharply: "Why are you still staying here?" No more business? Did the king let you come back as a waste?

"Don't be a third brother, it's rare to be cool, let me talk to him again and tell him about the past."

Chu Li, who personally invited Shen Liang to invite him, did not take his bad attitude to heart at all, and suddenly grabbed Shen Liang's hand, and his left hand rubbed on the back of his hand: "Liang Liang is really getting better and better, after you leave that day, I began to miss you, don't count the days, such as every few autumns, Liang Liang has ever thought of me?" "..."

Obviously did not expect him to suddenly move, Shen Liang temporarily forgot to break free, Pei Yuanxian was full of murderous breath, both of them had black faces, they had seen lustful, who had ever seen lustful people so serious?

"Tianshu!"

Pei Yuanxian gritted his teeth, and the Heavenly Hub in the shadows appeared out of thin air: "Master." "Unload his hand to the king!"

"Yes."

"Don't say goodbye, don't you, can't I let go?"

Hearing this, Chu Li was so frightened that he threw away Shen Liang's hand, jumping three feet away, the seemingly approaching Tianshu was actually not really approaching, and they still knew how good the relationship between Pei Yuanxian and several division brothers was.

"Cool cool you look at the third brother, see the color and forget friends, bully the brother, this kind of man you must not like."

After temporarily lifting the crisis, Chu Li began to die again, full of grievances and accusations against Shen Liang, seeing that Pei Yuanxian was about to get angry again, Shen Liang's voice sounded one step ahead: "I think that Wang Ye is a man who can be liked, see the four words of forgetting friends, ten thousand people say it has ten thousand understandings, one of which is to hurt the daughter-in-law, what does the Chu treasurer think?"

"Huh?"

Unexpectedly, there was such a statement, Chu Li opened his mouth slightly, unable to react for a while.

"Well said, Liang Liang, you are really in line with the king's preferences, really do not consider being my princess?"

Pei Yuanxian shouted loudly, and before he could respond, he turned to Chu Li and said in a deep voice, "Fork out!"

 "Yes!"

This time, Tianshu was no longer polite, and as soon as he made a move, he lit Chu Li's cave and beckoned Tianheng to come out, and the two of them put him out one left and one right, completely ignoring his flushed face and the gaze full of complaints.

"Now, wipe your hands."

Finally quiet, Pei Yuanxian did not know where to make a wet towel and handed it to him, Shen Liang was not polite, took the veil and wiped his hands: "What did Wang Ye suddenly come to me for?" 

Earlier, Chu Li stopped their carriage and said that he wanted to talk about Blood Jade Linglong, but now it seems that Blood Jade Linglong is just a cover.

"How? Is it okay that the king can't find you? Picking his eyebrows and glaring at him, before his small mouth could utter angry words, Pei Yuanxian continued: "The matter of Huaiyang Hou has been ascertained by the king, and indeed there is a matter, since you know this matter, you must also know who is behind the scenes, Shen Liang, these things, except for the king, don't tell anyone anymore, some things are not something you can deal with now."

Pei Yuanxian was rare and serious, after the first two exchanges, he was more or less aware that Shen Liang not only had a grudge against the Shen family, but also seemed to have a grudge against the royal family, although the reason was unknown, but he would never despise his intuition, Shen Liang's eyes, on the surface, were like a pool of stagnant water, without waves, but in fact they were like bloodthirsty beasts, lying dormant waiting for the right time to devour his enemies in one bite.

Strictly speaking, they are the same kind of people, and it is absolutely impossible to be merciful to the enemy!