Chapter 154: Wang Ye is distressed

The news of Shen Liang and others spreading alms in Jiuli soon spread, even the one in the palace heard the letter, at first he thought that they were a few shuang'er, and did not pay attention to it, and then heard that there was Murong family behind him, his expression became very strange, not long after summoning Xie Ge Lao, Shen Ruiting, Lin'an Hou and others, as for what they said, no one knows, but everyone's face is not very good when they leave.

Also receiving the news were those unmarried princes and people from major families, but they did not move for the time being, holding the attitude of first looking and then talking, but those giant merchants in the imperial city, seeing that the Murong family's good name was making a lot of money, one by one's thoughts were all alive, and before the end of the first day of almsgiving, someone took the initiative to find Shen Liang and them, and wanted to donate rice grain and silver to them, so far, Xie Yan and the others finally knew why Shen Liang specifically mentioned the Murong family in the first place.

"Tired to death..." said that it was only a thousand portions of porridge, and only after really doing it did I know that it was impossible to have only a thousand, Xie Yan and others were kind from time to time, not to mention, Shen Liang's treatment occasionally encountered patients who fainted because of hunger also needed to give a porridge bun separately, so after a busy day, the five young masters who could not pick their shoulders on weekdays were all tired and paralyzed.

"At first, you will be a little tired, tomorrow you will come in turn, a few merchants who took the initiative to find today, Wei Tan, you and Xie Yan are responsible for contact."

Shen Liang collapsed on the chair and turned his wrist, today he is estimated to be the most tired, the pulse of the number is not a hundred but dozens, if it is not late, he is still continuing now, disasters and diseases often rely on each other, there are too many patients among refugees.

"Do you really want to accept their donation? They came to make a good name, right?

Xie Yan almost frowned, subconsciously rejecting this kind of person, Shen Liang shook his head and smiled: "You don't care what his purpose is, as long as you can pay for real money, let's take what we need, there is nothing bad, if you don't give people any sweetness, how can you let them willingly take out silver?" When you go to talk, you can also say that if the donation reaches a certain amount, we will put up a sign at the door and name them to sponsor it. "

Fortunately, Shen Liang is not a reader, and he will not be as inflexible as them, only knows how to blindly pursue high purity, no matter how high purity is? Can you jump out of the circle of grains?

"Liang Liang has a point, they want a good name to give them, as long as we can save more people, to be honest, after getting close to those refugees today, I feel even deeper, the people are really not easy." Wei Tan, who was in charge of money, was full of helplessness, their ability was too limited.

"So be it, tomorrow I will go to the academy again to see if I can raise some more silver, a thousand bamboo cards is not enough."

Yang Tianyu was also impressed, and Xiang Zhuo immediately echoed: "Okay, then I and Liang Liang will continue to come tomorrow, can the bamboo card increase points?" When

the words fell, everyone looked at Shen Liang in unison, and the latter said consciously: "Look at me?" More is more, but don't be greedy for more, we want to do it for a long time, not do it for a day or two, and it is not too late to gradually increase it when more sponsorship is pulled. "

These teenagers are kind and have enough blood, but I am afraid that they will be overly enthusiastic.

"Of course we know that. Several people supported their foreheads one after another, seriously despising Shen Liang's behavior of treating them as mentally retarded.