Chapter 82: Thunder exploded and torrential rain poured

"Lei Zhen, I still can't sleep."

Halfway through the ugly hour, Shen Liang, who had been back in the Adventist for a while, sat on the windowsill holding his legs, tilting his head and looking at the crescent moon in the sky, as if muttering to himself, and as if chatting with Lei Zhen, but he didn't see Lei Zhen's figure around.

"The time to come will always come, King Qingping has iron-armored guards waiting by his side, and there will be no problem."

Lei Zhen didn't see a figure, but the voice reached his ears through the night, and Shen Liang smiled lightly: "He doesn't need me to worry yet, with his martial arts, self-protection must be no problem, what I'm worried about is..."

What is it?

Shen Liang himself couldn't tell clearly, in the past, he had long been in a deep sleep, but now he couldn't sleep.

"You said I should find something else..."

"Lord!"

Well, Lei Zhen is already a little unbearable of him, just afraid that he will have a whim, and where to go for a night tour, who knows if he will want to go to Mochizuki City?

"What's the hurry, I want to say whether to find something to do for those people in the backyard, the opportunity is rare, I can't sleep anyway, don't toss and toss them a little sorry for themselves."

Being interrupted rashly, Shen Liang was not only not annoyed, but also laughed a little casually and a little silly.

"...... You say, I'll do it.

In the next second, Lei Zhen's slender and high-spirited body appeared outside the window, and the tiger's eyes locked on him deeply like torches: "However, you must go to sleep immediately." This

is almost time, if they let Yuan Shao and them know that he is so disregarding the lord's body, it is estimated that they will have to invite him to the school to practice.

"Lei Zhen, have you liked anyone?"

The conversation between the two was simply not the right horse's mouth, and Lei Zhen frowned slightly when he heard this: "No." As a future leader candidate of the Nether Dark Guard, he has a lot to learn from the beginning of understanding, how can he have time to think about those stormy things?

"Yes?"

Hearing this, Shen Liang tilted his head to rest his arm: "No, it's actually very good, at least it won't harm others and harm yourself, there was a fool before, he thought he knew what love is, and he loved it with all his might, just for that little bit of warmth, but in the end he found that for the warmth that was not even a charity, he buried the only brother, all the lives of his good friends around him, and even the relatives of the mother clan who had only met once, even himself, It also ended up with a ruined reputation and no corpse, it is estimated that even the corpse will expose the wilderness, right? Lei Zhen, do you think he is a fool? It's hard to find a three-legged toad in the world, but a two-legged man is still hard to find? Why did you stupidly hang yourself from a crooked-neck tree? Like? Hehe...... What a holy word, but if it is stained red with blood, can it still be considered holy?

I don't know if the torment of not being able to sleep relaxes his defenses, or the audience is Lei Zhen, one of those who finally died for him, Shen Liang mocked himself like a story, the smile on his face, bleak and bleak, but no tears fell with it, he could no longer shed a tear for himself in his previous life, stupid is stupid, not worthy of sympathy, even if it is his own sympathy.

"My lord..."

Lei Zhen frowned and looked at him, always feeling as if he was talking about himself, according to the information collected by their Nether Dark Guard, there had never been such a man in his fifteen years of life, and he had never encountered the hardships he said, for a while, he did not judge him casually nonsense, but one thing he was sure of, this was not the lord!