Chapter 90: Blood Transfusion, Dream Back to Your Past Life?

"Use mine, I have a lot of blood..." "Use my..."

"My..."

Lei Zhen came back an hour later, and there was a strange petite woman who came with him, Shen Liang checked Pei Yuanxian's state and made sure that there was no problem, holding his hand and lying tiredly on the side of the bed and falling asleep,

Hearing that Pei Yuanjian could be given a blood transfusion, except for Lao Lin, the rest of the people rolled up their sleeves, and Shen Liang also woke up because of their quarrel.

"You guys calm down, not anyone's blood can be used."

"Noisy, be quiet."

Lei Zhen and Shen Liang's voices sounded almost at the same time, and the excited group of people shivered in unison, turned their heads to look at Shen Liang, who had already got up, and then remembered that he was resting.

"What's going on?"

Shen Liang gave Pei Yuanxian another pulse before walking towards them, his tight frown exposed his bad mood, and the shaking light and others who had been treated coldly by him last night unconsciously shrunk their necks, and took two steps back tacitly, but Lei Zhen took the petite woman to greet them: "I have already taken the things, the elders are afraid that you will not use it the first time, and sent a skilled person, her name is Yuan Ling, Ah Shao's sister."

"I've seen the Lord!"

Yuan Ling stepped forward and gave him a gentle salute, and Shen Liang raised his hand: "No need to be polite, come and sit down."

With that, he walked over first, worried and lack of sleep, his face was very pale, he was suddenly woken up, and his head was still a little confused.

"The lord really looks good."

Seeing this, Yuan Ling approached Lei Zhen and whispered, the matter about the Lord Monarch had already spread all over the Nether Dark Guard, everyone was very curious, and some even quietly went to see outside the Tianmen Academy, but they didn't dare to appear in front of him.

"Watch out what the Lord hears."

Pampering poked her head, Lei Zhen took him with him: "Lord, if it's just a blood transfusion, we should be fine, why don't you go to other rooms to rest for a while?" Don't worry, I have already told Uncle Fu and them that on such a heavy rainy day, those people will not run to the re-entry courtyard to find bad luck. Seeing

that his face was not good, Lei Zhen was worried about the advice, his physical condition was already worse than ordinary people, and he had been suffering from headaches recently, and lack of sleep was undoubtedly a great torment for him.

"It's okay."

Waving his hand, Shen Liang put down the hand rubbing his temple: "What about the tools?"

"Here and here."

Yuan Ling hurriedly took off the bag and spread it out, the things inside were basically wet, only a small oil-paper package seemed to be fine, Shen Liang reached out and picked up a pipe, the shape of these things he had seen in the medical codex, the first time he saw the real thing, he was still a little shocked by the ancestor's idea: "The medical code says to use a test paper to test blood first, don't you have it?"

"Yes, this is it."

Yuan Ling picked up the oil-paper bag and unveiled it and sent it to him like a treasure, Shen Liangqi lowered his eyes and looked at it: "Tianshu, the convener will go to the blood test with Yuan Ling."

"Oh, good."

Unexpectedly, he would be suddenly named, Tianshu was slightly sluggish, and quickly reacted, taking Yuan Ling out together, Shen Liang picked up the two test papers specially pulled out and walked to Pei Yuanxian, still frowned unhappily when he saw his pale face, Lei Zhen said in time: "Lord, I'll come."