Chapter 117: Give Xiang Zhuo an idea

"Have you heard? When General Ling and they return, the emperor will hold a banquet in the palace to wash the dust for them, in recognition of their merits this time, when the time comes, all the edicts above the fourth rank must be attended with concubines and daughters, you may not know much when you just returned to the imperial city, usually at this time, there will also be a huge blind date ceremony, yesterday I overheard the eldest brother tell my father that the emperor seems to be interested in choosing concubines and side concubines for the princes.

Xiang Zhuo dragged the stool and leaned over, and after speaking, he said very immodestly: "If this is the case, with my identity, I am afraid that it will be easy to be selected." 

"Lin'an waiting for the second son, even the concubine deserves it, let alone the side concubine, yesterday after overhearing his father's conversation, he couldn't sleep all night, and now he thinks left and right at home, and finally ran here, I don't know why, he always feels that he can say anything in front of Shen Liang, he will definitely not betray him, let alone spread what he said everywhere.

"It is very likely, Lin'an is waiting for the prince of Wenchen, under normal circumstances, your family's concubines and daughters will be allocated to the royal children, now only the eldest prince and the third prince are marrying concubines, and the rest of the princes are all unmarried, if the emperor really moves his mind, you should not be able to run away."

Shen Liang's fact is echoed, but in exchange for Xiang Zhuo's little eyes of resentment: "It's annoying because I can't run away, Liang Liang you know, the person I like is Jing Shizi, but the last time I told my father and brother that they wanted to marry Jing Shizi, they not only disagreed, but also ordered me not to mention it again in the future, don't think about it, and don't give me the opportunity to fight for it at all." 

He couldn't figure it out, why couldn't Jing Shizi? On the theory of appearance, the theory of birth, which point did he lose to those sanctimonious princes who knew to fight for power and profit in the future?

"Did you really tell Hou Ye and them?

Shen Liang was surprised, and then said a little weakly: "How can you say that you were also born in the royal family, why don't you understand that it is impossible between you and Jing Shizi?" Fortunately, your father and brother are understanding people, Xiang Zhuo, if you are not non-Jing Xiran and do not marry, and Jing Xiran does not have the determination not to marry you, I advise you to give up. "

Although the Huaiyang Houfu no longer holds military power, their prestige among the soldiers still exists, and although Lin'anhou is a Wen Chen, Xiang Qing of this generation is a proud son of heaven who is expected to enter the cabinet, as long as he does not make any stupid mistakes, he will inevitably be prominent in the future, how can the emperor let such two families marry? In his previous life, the reason why he gave Xiang Zhuo to the second prince as a continuation was to balance the power between several princes, and even his own son was guarded, not to mention the two powerful families?

"Why do you even say that? Xiang Zhuo suddenly collapsed his face, looking like he was about to cry, when his father and brother rejected him, his father also persuaded him in this way, he understood the truth that should be understood, but if he likes a person if he likes it if he wants to, he doesn't like it if he wants to, then he doesn't have to be so painful and entangled.

"It seems that someone should have told you what should be said, Xiang Zhuo, I don't have to persuade you to give up, if you can make Jing Xiran like you, or you don't marry, then you can try to fight with him for your happiness, the problem is that now he doesn't know at all, even if you have the support of your father and brother, he doesn't marry a word, how can you be good?" Shen Liang is not trying to hit him, but hopes that he can be rational and see the essence of the matter clearly, now he is no different from himself in his previous life, his mind is full of love and love, he doesn't care about anything, and in the end he will only hurt himself and those who care about him.