Chapter 34: Leaving the House Again

In the early spring, thunderstorms, this year all over the country seems to be particularly much, some of the middle and lower reaches of the region even appeared floods, the imperial court in order to relieve the disaster busy very busy, do not know whether it is because Shen Liang in the past life was finally his own head and died, the next day at the beginning of the rain Shen Liang and feel a headache, the original plan to teach Qi Yue poison art was also changed to first let him learn to understand herbs, understand the medicinal properties.

Qi Xuan's practice of martial arts was not delayed, his enthusiasm was very high, after finding Wang Qingfeng with the note written by Shen Liang, Lei Zhen personally received him, and the master who arranged for him was also a real martial arts master, from that day on, the first thing Qi Xuan did when he got up every morning was morning exercises, and the master would come to teach him around the time of Chen, and he would not leave until noon.

In these days, the interior of the Tanglin Palace is also turbulent, the dispute between the middle and the feed is becoming more and more fierce, at this tense moment, the matter of bandits is suddenly on the dust, and the rumors in the major families in the imperial city are boiling, the punishment department has been coming to the door for several days in a row, and for a time Liu Shuhan is even more hostile, and what is more fatal is that within a few days, the invitation of the Long Princess Mansion was sent to the Hou Mansion, and the post stated that Lady Hou must take all the concubines and concubines with her. It is clear that I want to take this opportunity to understand the truth of the matter.

One after another, it is said that Liu Shuhan was so angry that he smashed a lot of valuable things in the house, but this is not the end, she seems to be cursed, the next day after receiving the invitation of the Long Princess Mansion, Zhao Lan, who destroyed the matter of revisiting the hospital, finally found Shen Qian's head, and also found the next person she had sent away with money, the witness was there, the old lady was eccentric, Shen Ruiting was too busy because of the disaster relief matter, and Liu Shuhan's family power was finally taken away. It temporarily fell into the hands of Zhao Lan of the second room.

"Liang Liang, have you heard about the fact that the Long Princess Mansion set up a banquet to call on everyone to donate money for disaster relief?"

A few days passed, no matter how fierce the outside was, except for Qi Xuan, Shen Liang Qi Yue had not gone out, the master and servant were regarded as key protected animals because of headaches, lying in bed and reading books all day, and one sat by the bed with pharmacology books every day to accompany him, and the days did not mention how quiet and peaceful they were.

"Well, I heard that."

Shen Liang, who was half leaning on the bed, put down the medical book and looked up at him, although he did not go out during this time, the master sent by Lei Zhen to teach Qi Xuan martial arts would pass on a large amount of information to him every day, including the banquet held by the Long Princess Mansion and the theft of the blood jade Linglong treasured by the Taishi Mansion three days ago.

"Are you going to go that cool?" The Long Princess Mansion is definitely more luxurious than our Hou Mansion.

Qi Xuan, who had just returned from outside, rushed to the window with a look of longing, after all, he was only fifteen or sixteen years old, which was the age of lively curiosity.

"Can you keep your focus steady?"

Angry and funny knocking on his head, Qi Yue was full of helplessness, Shen Liang did not feel anything: "If you really want to talk about luxury, in addition to the palace, the most luxurious should be the Qingping Palace, the Wei family is also good, but the Wei family's buildings are mainly atmospheric, not as exquisite as the Qingping Palace, I personally prefer the Wei family."