Chapter 173: Wei Zeqian, The Truth of the Past

In the dim secret room, a figure with a shawl leaned on the ground covered with straw, because he hung his head low, and the long hair dragged on the ground blocked his face, and he could hardly see what he looked like, but his body was very thin, it seemed that there was only a handful of bones left, and it was no longer possible to see the original style and color of clothes covering his body, just like a child wearing adult clothes.

Liu Shuhan, who walked down the stairs with a torch, glanced at it lightly, and slowly lit all the remaining oil lamps in the secret room before walking towards him.

"I haven't been here for a long time, you're still the same. Squatting down opposite him, Liu Shuhan smiled at the corner of his mouth, just like an old friend who had not seen him for many years, but unfortunately, the other party has not even moved his figure since he came in, let alone take care of him, Liu Shuhan does not seem to be discouraged, smiled and casually pulled a small stool and sat down: "Aren't you curious about what I'm busy with during this time, and why did you suddenly come to see you?" The other party's body stiffened slightly, but soon returned to normal, and if you didn't look closely, you wouldn't notice the changes at all.

I don't know if I noticed his abnormality, Liu Shuhan continued to smile and said: "Last time I told you, your youngest son Shen Liang is back, he, ah, really looks exactly like you when you were young, but he is much more shrewd than you, even I suffered losses in front of him, Shen Qiao of the second room was directly mad by him, and he killed Prince Jian madly on the wedding night a few days ago, resulting in the second room and one pulse were all beheaded, Hou Ye and the third room were also implicated because of this, fortunately, he just lost his official position, the knighthood is still there, by the way, and the old lady, she calculated to ruin Shen Liang's innocence, but was countercalculated by Shen Liang, so angry that she vomited blood and had a stroke, and is still unconscious, and most importantly, from beginning to end, he did not show up, and successfully removed himself cleanly, how about Wei Zeqian? Is he much smarter than you? "

Yes, it is not someone else who is imprisoned here, it is Wei Zeqian who everyone thought that he died as early as fifteen years ago because of Shen Liang's blood collapse, when Liu Shuhan was introduced into the mansion by the old lady, he almost immediately saw Shen Ruiting, who was young and heroic, talented, and had a knighthood, but at that time he had just married Wei Zeqian, and the husband and wife were deeply in love, I don't know how many people were envious, where could I notice her existence?"

Fortunately, the old lady has a sweet face, it is impossible for them to earn a good name, and even one day eliminate the gap with the Wei family, and get the recognition of the Wei family, knowing that the Wei family is the most disdainful of the three wives and four concubines, she thought about getting a few concubines for Shen Ruiting, and chose her left and right, when she deliberately showed her affection in the eyes of the old lady, the old lady was very satisfied, and soon arranged for someone to take advantage of Wei Zeqian to go out, When Shen Ruiting was alone in the study, he drugged the defenseless him and designed him to break her body.

However, they still underestimated Shen Ruiting's love for Wei Zeqian, and also underestimated Wei Zeqian's tolerance for Shen Ruiting, no matter how the old lady pressed, the two were unwilling to let her enter the house, but unfortunately, they would not know that as early as when they were sure of their intentions, her eldest brother Liu Wenjin found a pregnancy for her, and it happened that Wei Zeqian was pregnant not long ago, she was also pregnant, this time the old lady did not look for Shen Ruiting, and directly found Wei Zeqian, Forcing him to take her as Lady Hou as a flat wife, Wei Zeqian was in pain and still unwilling to let go, because the ancestral motto of the Wei family is that men are not allowed to take concubines, so he also naturally feels that his husband cannot take concubines no matter what.