Chapter 197: Peace to the Master

At the same time, a little situation happened outside, Yang An next to the emperor suddenly came, and also brought his edict, Xuan Pei Yuanxian immediately entered the palace, Pei Yuanxian had to leave with him temporarily, Qi Yue They after the shaking narration, but also knew the truth of the matter, all of them cried loudly, making Shen Da have a headache.

Washed clean, Wei Zeqian returned to his original appearance, although he was thin and out of shape, he could still see the once beautiful silhouette, Shen Liang's facial features were extremely similar to him, the only difference between father and son was that one was too thin, one was slightly plumper, one had gentle eyes, and the other was plain, and when Wei Zeqian's body was better, I believe the two would be more similar.

"Rest easy for the lord. After Shen Da came in, Fu Ying also came in with a few young people, and several people unanimously decided to call him Master, Master Wei, Madame or something, let it hell with it, Shen Ruiting is not worthy of him.

"Okay, get up, my dad is not such a particular person. Receiving Wei Zeqian's weak eyes, Shen Liang shook his head angrily: "Formally introduce to you, this is my father Wei Zeqian, he has inconvenient hands and feet, and he can't speak for the time being, and he will have to take care of you more in the future."

"Hmm.

Several people all had red eyes and did not dare to speak, afraid that their hoarse voices would irritate Wei Zeqian.

"It's late tonight, if you have something to talk about tomorrow, let's all go down and rest." "

Seeing them one by one like rabbits, Shen Liang, who originally wanted to ask his little nephew, gave up helplessly, anyway, he will see it tomorrow."

"Liang Liang, you have worked hard all the way back from the northwest, it's better to let me guard the master tonight, you and the eldest young master and young lady will go to have a good rest." "

Fu Ying, who is in a slightly better state, came up to make an intimate proposal, as for the little young master in his room, there is Zhong Yun there, but don't worry, tomorrow morning the little guy wakes up and sees that the uncle who is in his heart is back, maybe how happy he is."

"Uh-huh..."

When Shen Liang was still thinking about it, Wei Zeqian had already nodded repeatedly, his sons felt sorry for him, he also felt sorry for them, besides, although he had been locked up for more than ten years, he was still clear about the martial generals returning to Beijing to enter the palace to face the saint, no matter what, he could not let his son and daughter-in-law lose their manners in front of the emperor tomorrow, and his coolness did not seem to be much fatter than him, and he had suffered a lot over the years.

"Okay, call me if you have something. Seeing this, Shen Liang could only nod, after Shen Dafufu and the two looked at each other, Huo Yelin touched Wei Zeqian's long hair, and seeing that it was almost dry, he directly carried him to the bed: "Dad, you also rest early, the past things are gone, you just need to take care of your body now, and leave the rest to us."

"Hmm.

Wei Zeqian, who was lying on the bed, smiled and nodded, after his parents woke up, he no longer had any thoughts of suicide, he wanted to live, he wanted to re-embrace his parents, he wanted to see his sons start a family, watch his little grandson, and even his future little grandson grows up little by little.

"Sister-in-law is right, dad, you don't think about anything, tomorrow I will start to help you configure the antidote, soon you can speak, you don't have to worry about the problem of hands and feet, I will find a way." 

Shen Liang stepped forward to tuck the quilt for him, and took the pulse for him again, his throat problem is not big, Liu Shuhan acted in a hurry, and it was not a rare poison that was used, as long as the poison was detoxified, he should be fine to speak again, but it may be a little difficult for the voice to return to the way it was back then, after all, his vocal cords have been eroded by poison for more than ten years, and he has to be raised slowly, the most troublesome thing is the broken hands and feet, to reconnect, it must be interrupted again, He didn't want his daddy to suffer that and needed to think of other ways.