Chapter 200: Enemies of the Fourth Prince

In the morning, he was woken up by the little ancestor in a unique special way, so that the entire re-advent courtyard was turned upside down, and when they sat down to gather together for breakfast, it was almost time, because Shen Dahuo Yelin came back, Pei Yuanxian was also there, Qi Yue and others did not eat with Shen Liang and them as usual, there were only five of them at the dinner table, and there was a little ancestor who even had to sit on the children's chair next to Shen Liang.

"The emperor already knows about the affairs of the Hou Mansion, you can also take the opportunity to act later, it is better if the military power can be held in the hand or in the hand, it can't be forgotten, the Huo family army is not a small tiger talisman that can be moved at will." Wei Zeqian's hands are inconvenient, Shen Liang is feeding him, Xiao Shenyou has been eleven months, but he doesn't need another spoonful of feeding, Pei Yuanxian took the opportunity to talk to Huo Yelin about business, they don't need to go to the dynasty today, just enter the palace to face the saint, but they can't go too late, and they will almost go out after dinner.

"Well, I know what to do, I didn't think about handing over the military power.

Nodding, Huo Yelin had already had his own ideas, and Shen Da rarely did not fight with Pei Yuanxian: "I am ready to poke out the matter of the fourth prince."

 "Huh?

Pei Yuanxian raised his eyebrows, even Shen Liang couldn't help but glance at him, Shen Da smiled slightly: "I have no evidence, but it is a fact that the people of the fourth prince have looked for me several times in a row, it is also a fact that I was poisoned and comatose because I was called out by his people, the emperor is afraid of the minister, why not be afraid of his sons?" In other words, in the past, I didn't want to be an enemy of the fourth prince, maybe I wouldn't say anything, but now that I already know that Taishi and Liu Wenjin are both the people of the fourth prince, how can I continue to admit it? If you have to take down the fourth prince to completely solve the Taishi and Liu Wenjin, then what about bringing him down? "

Shen Da is not a weak and incompetent man, he didn't want to cause trouble before, because he wanted to use the fastest speed to make achievements and become the biggest and most reliable reliance of his younger brother, and now he is also to avenge his father and brother, and he is not afraid to officially make enemies with the fourth prince.

"Fortunately, Qin Yunshen has always pretended to have no interest in the imperial throne, and privately does not know how many forces have been cultivated, so it is also a good thing to let the emperor and the rest of the princes see the ambition clearly.

After looking deeply at him for a long time, Shen Liang nodded: "Moreover, this can also curb some of the emperor's undeserved thoughts."

 "He is jealous of Yuanxian and does not want them to unite, this matter has almost been put on the surface, now they and the imperial master Liu Wenjin have torn their faces, it is difficult to guarantee that the emperor will not deliberately use them to achieve the purpose of checks and balances, if he knows that the imperial master and Liu Wenjin may be the people of the fourth prince, even if there is no evidence, with his suspicious personality, he should not have the idea of using them to make trouble, maybe he may also snub the imperial master."

"Well, that's what I thought. Seeing his younger brother so transparent, Shen Da's face was proud, and he was inevitably even more upset with Pei Yuanxian.

"Whew..."

Wei Zeqian, who had listened quietly for a long time, looked at them worriedly, born in a family like the Wei family, the emperor's jealousy he also knew, now that his son has married the commander of the Northwest Army, Liang Liang is about to marry the King of Qingping, who also holds military power, and the emperor's jealousy will be deeper.