Chapter 63: Detoxification, Wang Ye was sad

The Murong family was excited, and when their emotions stabilized, it was almost a matter of incense.

"Young Master Shen, how to solve the poison of seizing love?"

After calming down, Murong Hai remembered the most critical question: "Young Master Shen can not only know about Neiko poisoning and other things, but also know how he was poisoned, it's not a secret, I have visited famous doctors all over the world in the past three years, they all say that there is no cure for the poison of seizing love, how sure are you of Young Master Shen?" Uchiko is afraid that she can't delay for too long.

"They can't solve the poison of love because they lack a taste of medicine."

Seeing that he said it so hard, Shen Liang did not sell him the guanzi: "The poison of seizing love is a kind of poison to curb lovers, if you are not emotional, this poison will never occur, and it will not affect the human body, the average person will start with the poisoned person, which is also correct, but they ignored it, since seizing love is a poison to curb lovers, then think about it the other way around, to detoxify it must also need both sides, a person can not be emotional, Therefore, the most important medicine to solve the love is the living blood of the poisoned person who loves the person, so that the toxin can be removed. In terms of medical skills, Shen Liang did not dare to say that he had become supernatural, poison techniques, but he dared to claim to be unparalleled in the world, although he rarely used poison techniques to harm people in his previous life, but he never gave up the study of it, these days against the poison of seizing love, he has been working hard to study, repeatedly configured no less than a hundred antidotes, finally let him figure out the most effective, as long as there are no accidents, should be able to successfully solve Murong Yun's seizing of love.

"And the prescription?"

Shen Liang seemed to be very reasonable, but Murong Hai and they didn't understand, but he was the only one who dared to say that he could solve the poison of seizing love, whether it worked or not, they had to try, even if they still failed to save Murong Yun in the end, they would remember his love.

"According to this, the amount must be exactly the same, no need to suffer, just grind into powder and honey to make pills."

Shen Liang had already prepared, so he easily felt out a prescription and handed it to Murong Yu.

"Good."

After receiving the prescription, Murong Yu did not dare to hesitate, and immediately turned around and left the bedroom, Shen Liang continued to ask: "Is there a trusted doctor in the mansion?" To detoxify Mrs. Zun, you must also cooperate with needles, and then for half a month, you need to discharge the residual toxins for her needles every day, if there is a reliable doctor, let him come over, I will teach him a set of needles, and the needle work will be handed over to him in the future. The poison of seizing love has existed in Murong Yun's body for three years, and in the past three years, he has gotten along with Murong Hai day and night, poisoned into his heart, and he can't completely expel all the toxins at once.

"Yes, An'er, go and call Dr. Yang over."

"Good."

Hearing this, Murong Hai hurriedly ordered his son, and Murong An also turned his heel and ran out, they were all too eager for Murong Yun to recover his health.

"There is nothing else, and the prescription for follow-up recuperation needs to be decided after detoxification."

"I have thanked Young Master Shen here first, if you have any orders in the future, even if it is a sea of swords, my Murong family will not give up."

Murong Hai clenched his fists, sincerely and sincerely made a promise, Shen Liang smiled and waved his hand: "It's not too late to wait for the poison on Mrs. Zun's body to be solved, Murong Patriarch don't worry, I don't want your money first, I don't want your life, and I will never threaten you with this."