Chapter 12: The Shen family is contradictory, you come and go

No matter when, gossip is an invisible sharp blade, in the past, Liu Shuhan and others were the best at using rumors, but now Shen Liang returned to them intact, not surprisingly, after an afternoon and a night of fermentation, the rumors such as the assassination and abuse of the original concubine by the wife of the Tanglin Waiting Room appeared in several versions, almost spreading throughout the imperial city, and Liu Shuhan and others who got the news early in the morning fell backwards and tore Shen Liang's heart alive.

The old lady of the Hou Mansion is still there, and has not divided the family, the Hou Mansion in addition to the long house, but also lives in the two bedrooms and three rooms, compared to Liu Shuhan's annoyance, the people of the two bedrooms and three rooms can be happy and broken, I hope that Shen Liang can give more strength, it is best to tear Liu Shuhan's mother and son three, since the ancient concubines are difficult to get along with, this situation is particularly serious in the Tanglin Waiting House, a large part of the reason is that Shen Ruiting is not the old lady's parent.

This matter is a bit long, when the old lady married into the Hou Mansion has been infertile, and she is extremely jealous, do not allow the concubine to be pregnant, many years later, the old Marquis took back a baby, said that it was born in the outer room, at that time the old lady who was already more than twenty years old vomited blood, but had to record the child in their name, became their eldest son, the old Marquis was happy, directly asked to seal the world.

What no one could have imagined was that not long after the old lady was pregnant, and gave birth to two at once, but Shen Ruiting was already the son of the Tanglin Waiting Family, and she was quite talented when she grew up, and the old lady could not find any reason to ask the old Marquis to abolish him, and could only watch him occupy the position of his own son, but Shen Ruiting was very filial to her mother-in-law, except for marrying Wei Zeqian at the beginning, she had never rebelled against her for many years.

Under such circumstances, how can the relationship between the two-bedroom and the three-bedroom and the long-term house be good?

"Milk, you eat."

Around the hour, the Lotus Courtyard Warm Pavilion, the three rooms gathered, the second room Shen Rui Qing's second son, Shen Wang, who was only eight years old, picked up a piece of cake and sent it to the old lady's mouth, and the old lady was happy to put her arms around him and laugh: "Oh my good grandson, or you are more distressed about milk, even if it is like some people, it will anger me all day." At the same time, the old lady also glanced at Liu Shuhan pointedly, alluding to the rumors outside.

The smiles on Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter's faces froze at the same time, and soon returned to normal: "But my aunt is angry with Xiao Wu?

Yes, Liu Shuhan was both the eldest daughter-in-law of the old lady and her distant niece, which was one of the reasons why she was able to marry into the Hou Mansion when Shen Ruiting only liked Wei Zeqian.

"Sister-in-law, Little Five is still a child, when you encounter that kind of thing, can you not run directly to the house?"

Without waiting for the old lady to speak, Zhao Lan, the wife of Shen Ruiqing in the second room, said sarcastically, Liu Shuhan obviously wanted to push everything onto Shen Liang's body, how could she let her successfully pluck herself out?

Lady Lü Yang of the Third Room was busy echoing: "That is, although Xiao Wu is not your own child, that is also the concubine of the Hou Mansion, strictly speaking, his identity is more honorable than Xiao Er and Qi Er, you are such a secret killer, are you really not afraid that Shen Da rushed back directly from the border pass and cut you?" With the emperor's favor for him and the love of his eldest brother, even if he really cuts you, he will cut you in vain.