Chapter 69: Pei Yuanxian's True Identity?

Early in the morning, before dawn Shen Liang went out with Qi Yue Qi Xuan, this time shaking the light consciously did not follow, but was responsible for quietly helping them sweep away the eyeliner of those people in the Shen family, the carriage did not drive directly to the outer city, but went towards the vegetable market, specially dressed low-key Shen Liang followed behind Qi Yue Qi Xuan, and when there were more crowds, quietly disappeared into the crowd.

"Lord, why are you here at this time?"

The sky was just dark, and Wang Qingfeng, who heard the movement, opened the door, stared at him in fright, and quickly turned sideways to let Shen Liang in, and carefully looked outside, making sure that no one was following before closing the door.

"I have an urgent matter to see Lei Zhen, and I have trouble Uncle Wang to run."

Today I have to go to Tianmen Academy to report, Shen Liang has no time to delay, and directly starts the theme of running to the mountain.

"Say what trouble, it is appropriate to do things for the lord, you wait, I will come when I go."

"Good."

Watching the other party leave, Shen Liang sat down and fell into contemplation, it was not enough to arrange the Nether Dark Guard, the most important thing was his so-called father, if he could, he didn't want to see him at all, but for You'er, he just didn't want to talk to him anymore.

"Lord!"

Didn't let Shen Liang wait too long, Lei Zhen came soon, and with him were still Zheng Han, Yang Peng and Yuan Shao, and Xiao Yu had already personally gone to the Northwest Battlefield.

"Sit, you're welcome."

Pointing to the empty position, Shen Liang smiled and said, several people did not treat him politely, and sat down around the table one after another.

"Lord, I heard that King Qingping asked you to marry you in public, but is it true?"

Thinking that he came specially because Qi Xuan brought words, Lei Zhen asked directly as soon as he sat down, looking at his face, it seemed that it was not very friendly.

"Indeed, I agreed."

I don't understand how they care about this, Shen Liang didn't hide it, there is nothing he can't tell them.

"Does the lord know his true identity?"

Looking at him with complicated eyes, Lei Zhen exchanged a look with the other three before asking seriously.

Hearing this, Shen Liang faintly noticed something: "True identity? Isn't

he King Qingping? Impossible, the iron-armored guard will not mistake his master, it should be, he has a more powerful identity than King Qingping, so big that Lei Zhen and they all have to worry about him.

"It seems that the lord does not know."

Lei Zhen and several people exhaled a cloudy breath in unison, and after a moment of silence, Yuan Shaofu looked up again: "Does the lord want to know his true identity?"

"Huh?"

Shen Liang frowned almost uncheckably, did he want to know Pei Yuanxian's true identity? Naturally, he thought about it, but since Pei Yuanxian didn't take the initiative to say, why did he know through this situation? Is he the King of Qingping, is there any other identity important? As long as Pei Yuanjian is still Pei Yuanjian.

Thinking about this, Shen Liang shook his head with a smile: "No need, I fancy Pei Yuanjian this person, not his identity."

He believed that one day Pei Yuanjian would tell him personally.

"If his identity will disturb your peace and turn your life upside down, will you also be willing?"

Facing those good-looking eyes, Yuan Shao then asked, but Shen Liang couldn't help but smile: "Do you think my life is peaceful?" Since it is not calm in the first place, why not add a little more storm? Lei Zhen, Zheng Han, Yang Peng, Yuan Shao, I know that you are all for my good, I hope I can stay away from danger, but as the saying goes, the tree wants to be still and the wind is not stopping, rather than always guarding, it is better to stand directly in danger, only by completely breaking everything, we can really live an ordinary little life. In

this life, Shen Liang will not and will not allow himself to escape, and he will face any danger.

His words deeply shocked Lei Zhen and several people, the Nether Dark Guard has been silent for too long, even if it has recovered, their blood has not been awakened, but at this time, they can feel that the silent blood is faintly recovering.

"Well, since the lord has decided, we won't say more."

Several people exchanged silent glances, and Lei Zhen said on their behalf, the choice of the lord, they unconditionally supported.

"Well, I heard that the person I asked you to find the other day has been found?"

Nodding, Shen Liang naturally opened the next topic, and Lei Zhen, who had been prepared for a long time, replied in a deep voice: "Well, this person's legal name is Huian, originally the host of the Jianjiang Monastery, quite famous in the local area, but they are all swaggering, and then he suddenly left Jianjiang, others thought that he was traveling in all directions, but in fact, he came to the imperial city with his little lover, his little lover was weak and pregnant, and the life of the two could not go on, Huian could only settle down his pregnant little lover, and once again placed an order in the name of a monk in the Anyang Temple outside the imperial city, relying on his three-inch tongue to continue to swagger and cheat, but there were many people who believed in him, and he was reluctant when we found him, but after I offered to take proper care of his wife and children, he compromised. With

the Nether Dark Guard's news network all over the world, it is too simple to find such a person.

"So how sincere is this Huian to his little lover?"

It is indeed a very suitable candidate, a liar, but it is not yet dehumanizing.

"Well, indeed."

Lei Zhen and several people also had to admit this.

"Okay, Uncle Wang, trouble you to run again, bring this Huian over, I have something to explain to him."

"Good."

With his orders, Wang Qingfeng, who was quietly waiting on the side, went out with a grin, Shen Liang suddenly looked confused, and his solemn gaze looked at several people one by one before he said in a deep voice: "Lei Zhen, I need help, not long ago my brother sent his five-month-old son back, and now he is in my re-advent hospital, in order to ensure his safety, I need you to send someone to hide around the re-advent hospital, always on guard."

He didn't want to actually use them if he could, but now, it wasn't possible.

"No problem, people can gather at the latest."

Lei Zhen agreed without even thinking about it, and they had been ready since the Nether Order appeared.

"Please."

Shen Liang was not surprised, it was precisely because he knew this that he felt even more guilty, it was he who disturbed their peace.

"The lord is polite, if it cannot be used by the lord, our existence will be meaningless."

Seeing through the apologies in his eyes, Lei Zhen said sincerely, for hundreds of years, every Nether Lord has been waiting for a new lord to appear, and they, when they arrive, are as simple as that.

"Well, if you need to show up or something, you will say that it is the person sent by my brother to protect me, and I will leave the rest."

Knowing what they meant, Shen Liang carefully hid his emotions, this time, he would definitely protect them and not let the tragedy of his previous life repeat itself.

"The lord is concerned."

At least for now, the Nether Dark Guard is not suitable for a full return to everyone's field of vision, but they believe that one day, the name of the Nether Dark Guard will resound in the world again!

"At present, the Re-Advent Courtyard is personally guarded by several commanders of the Ironclad Guard, and I have to go to Tianmen Academy to report later, you don't need to worry, just quietly enter the Tanglin Houfu in the afternoon or evening."

"Well, then I'll talk to Zheng Han and them carefully about the candidate."

"Good."

"Lord, Huian brought."

As soon as the conversation of several people ended, Wang Qingfeng's voice came in from outside, Shen Liang looked over, and came in with Wang Qingfeng a bald monk who was seven feet tall, dressed in a robe, looking no more than thirty years old, and still a little handsome, and behind him was a petite figure who could not see the whole picture for the time being, which should be his little lover.

"Sit!"

Casually pointing to the stool not far away, Shen Liang smiled indifferently, which was completely different from the sincerity of facing Lei Zhen and others.

Huian looked at him and then at Lei Zhen, first pulled the little lover hiding behind him and settled down before sitting down according to the words: "You guys are looking for me specifically, what is the matter?"

Yesterday they were taken to an ordinary-looking courtyard, but when he tried to escape, he found that the courtyard was full of people, but they couldn't see it, so far, for the sake of his wife and the child in his belly, he could only stay as promised.

"Nature is a good thing."

Shen Liang's gaze crossed him to look at the petite man, even if he was wearing oversized clothes, his belly bulged obviously, and the child was at least seven or eight months old.

Noticing his gaze, Hoi An suddenly rushed over to hug his wife, raised his head and shouted almost hysterically: "I can promise you anything, but you can't touch my wife and children."

"Huh... You misunderstood, I haven't moved a pregnant man yet, just now I saw him just because I am a doctor. Seeing that he misunderstood, Shen Liang smiled and explained, not caring at all, but Huian and the two relaxed a little because of this, but they still said uneasily: "Really?

"Well, I don't have to lie to you about this kind of thing, your wife doesn't look very good, I advise you to find a better doctor to help him take a look."

While speaking, Shen Liang looked at the man again, his petite figure can be said to be natural, but his complexion is too sallow, which is obviously a sign of serious illness, and may also be related to internal organs.

"You... Can you tell?
When the two heard this, they looked at him at the same time, just because his health was not good, Hoi An would shave again, and continue to cheat in the monastery to defraud money.

"Isn't it the most basic practice of being a doctor?"

In just a few words, Shen Liang successfully lifted their defenses, and Huian hugged his wife with pity on his face for a while before sitting back down: "If you promise to help you do things, can you cure my wife?" As long as his wife and children are safe, the rest doesn't matter.

"Well, it depends on what kind of illness your wife is, and your loyalty."

Shen Liang did not agree immediately, if the man was really as he guessed, there was a problem with the internal organs, and it was not so easy to cure him, especially if he was still pregnant with a child.

"As long as you can cure my wife, my life is yours."

Looking back at his lover, who was getting more and more emaciated, Huian gritted his teeth and completely let it out.

Under his eyes, Shen Liang saw the persistence, and after a little thought, Shen Liang beckoned: "Come here."

"Huh?"

Obviously did not expect Shen Liang to call him, the man reflexively shrunk, his eyes looked at Huian for help, his eyes were full of fear of red fruit fruit, and the petite and slender body actually trembled, Shen Liang and Lei Zhen couldn't help frowning, afraid of generating this? Wouldn't it be too exaggerated.

"Don't be afraid, I'm also Shuang'er, I just want to help you with the number pulse first and determine your condition."

The light in his eyes flashed slightly, Shen Liang faintly realized something, his tone was softer, Huian got up again when he saw this, but this time the man summoned up the courage to stand up first, although he hesitated, he still moved to Shen Liang's face step by step.