Chapter 5: Funny Little Things

"Are you sure you're meeting a bandit?"

This place is only a hundred miles away from the imperial city, and the first ten miles or so is Longyang County, if it is really a bandit, it is too public.

"OK."

Facing his eyes that clearly saw through everything, Shen Liang nodded, paused slightly, and continued: "The bandit is true, whether it is a coincidence or not is debatable, if you do not meet Wang Ye today, the three masters and servants under the command are afraid that their lives will be difficult to protect, and he will repay Shen Liang with great courtesy every day."

If it weren't for the fact that he happened to be born again, Liu Shuhan's brother Liu Wenjin would have saved him in half a month, if everything was a coincidence, it would have been too coincidental, Shen Liang could no longer look directly at the stupidity of his past life, but...

"Does Wang Ye know about the disappearance of Princess Yuehua's grandson?"

Thinking about the events of his past life, Shen Liang suddenly thought of one thing, when Liu Wenjin saved him, he destroyed all the bandits, and at the same time found the body of the kidnapped Princess Yuehua Chang in the bandit's nest that was decomposed, Liu Wenjin also got the blue eyes of the eldest princess's family, and the emperor also gave him a credit and named him Longyang Hou, but now think about it carefully, these bandits are obviously in the same group as Liu Shuhan, will Liu Wenjin be innocent? Princess Yuehua's grandson was kidnapped and dismembered, he was kidnapped by bandits, and then rescued him at the right time with legitimate reasons, all of which is a good play they wrote and directed.

"Oh?"

The disappearance of Princess Yuehua's grandson is no secret to the Imperial City, the question is, how did a person who had not yet returned to the Imperial City know about it? If Shen Liang had a better information channel than the Iron Armor Guard, how could he have fallen to the point of being driven to Zhuangzi?

The little guy seems to have a lot of secrets hidden in him.

The deep taste of the phoenix eyes was even more playful, and Pei Yuanxian casually picked up the teacup to hide the curved curvature of the lips.

"If Wang Ye wants to rescue Xiao Shizi, it is better to investigate these bandits in depth, it is best to hurry up, Xiao Shizi can't wait too long."

Ignoring his obviously inquiring gaze, Shen Liang frankly looked at his eyes, he remembered correctly, when Liu Wenjin rescued him in the past life, Xiao Shizi had been dead for three days, in other words, Xiao Shizi was still alive, but at most only ten days of life, whether he could save him or not depended on whether Pei Yuanxian believed him or not, whether he was fast.

From this moment on, Shen Liang's revenge began, and he would not miss any means that could suppress Liu Shuhan and others, without this feat, he would rather see how Liu Wenjin was crowned a marquis and how he got the support of the eldest princess.

Pei Yuanxian did not speak, but just looked at him deeply with a pair of seductive phoenix eyes, and only after a long time did he say in a deep voice: "Check! 

"Yes."

A few ironclad guards led the way.

"Prince, all the bandits have been wiped out."

At the same time, the horse's hooves splashed, and more than a dozen dark horses galloped forward, accompanied by the sound of heavy objects hitting the ground, and the mutilated corpses were thrown down, including bandits, Wei Mama, who had been kicked off the carriage by Shen Liang earlier, and the people sitting in the carriage behind, none of them were spared, and all of them became corpses piled on the ground.