Chapter 145: Wang Ye climbed into bed again

This night, Houfu destined many people to be unable to sleep, after Shen Liang went back, Fu Ying and others did not bother him rarely, they all knew that he was tired, not physically tired, but from the dual exhaustion of spirit and spirit, those who harmed him, all of them were his relatives, in other words, anyone standing in his position, I am afraid it would be difficult not to collapse, Fu Ying and others felt that his heart must be very bitter, and now the only thing he needed should be only one person to be calm and alone.

But what they didn't know was that Shen Liang had collapsed a long time ago, and now he didn't take those people as relatives at all, and naturally there was no talk of fatigue, but he was very grateful for their intimate thoughtfulness, and went back to sleep directly after a simple freshening.

"Hmm..." I don't know how long I slept, Shen Liang opened his eyes in confusion, a blurry figure appeared in his line of sight, before he could distinguish the real from the fake, the familiar breath first let him confirm the identity of the other party, and a smile slowly bloomed: "Lord Wang Ye, this is the habit of climbing the bed?" In the midst of the teasing, slender fingers brushed his face bonelessly.

Pei Yuanxian grabbed his hand and brought it to his lips and kissed him gently: "Wake up?" He was afraid that he had already arrived and had been sleeping in the cool bed for a long time, and his deep voice carried the characteristic sexy husky after waking up.

"Hmm... Not yet, what time is it?

Shen Liang squinted slightly and did not withdraw his hand, and wanted to continue to sleep back to the cage.

"It's not yet time, well, sleep a little longer, King Ben accompanies you." 

"Hmm..." I don't know if his words are too sweet and petty, or really didn't sleep enough, Shen Liang closed his eyes and drilled into his arms, until he adjusted to a comfortable sleeping position before obediently stopped squirming, the man who got up early was impulsive, Pei Yuanxian was unconsciously made hot by him, seeing that he closed his eyes and slept again, his face was full of helplessness.

"Sleep.

After looking at him for a moment, Pei Yuanxian tugged the quilt for him and slept with him.

It may be that both of them are defenseless against each other, and they are both happy with each other, this sleep they slept for two hours, until Qi came knocking on the door, the two opened their eyes one after another, and when they saw each other for the first time, they laughed in unison, like an old husband and wife, naturally calm, without the slightest embarrassment.

"Buckle!

"Liangliang, are you awake?" The knock sounded again, accompanied by Qi Yue's worried inquiry, Shen Liang slightly supported his body: "Wake up, is there something wrong?"

"Well, Xiang Er Shao sent a post yesterday, inviting you to meet at the Tyson Building today, saying that there is something important to discuss, and it will be time soon."

"Got it, let Brother Xuan go and talk to them first, I'll go later." 

"Good. After the conversation between the two ended, Shen Liang ruffled his long hair and squinted at Pei Yuanxian who was lying on the outside to block him from getting out of bed with a smile: "Didn't you hear that I'm okay?" Hurry down, I will also ask Brother Yue to come in and comb my hair.

"Can they be as important as Ben King?" Let them wait. Raising his eyebrows, Pei Yuanxian looked unreasonable, and took his long hair: "King Ben help you?"

"Will you?" Combing hair is a technical job, and Shen Liang seriously doubted it.

"Just try it, get up and freshen up." Saying that, Pei Yuanxian finally stopped blocking him, and when he got out of bed, Shen Liang also got out of bed and dressed, Tianshu seemed to have pinched the time, he just tied the jade belt, he and Shao Guang jumped in from the window with mouthwash and washbasin.