Chapter 194: Double Return, Liu Shuhan's End

"No, he lied, everything was ordered by the old lady, I just did what I was told!"

The facts are in front of him, Liu Shuhan still bites to death and does not admit it, she is now just a concubine, once admitted, even if Shen Liang cuts her with a knife, the government will not care, she can't afford the consequences of admitting it.

"Touch! The old general Wei, who had endured for most of the day, slapped his palm away and scattered the small coffee table next to him: "What an old lady of Houfu, such a concubine, actually deceived me here, do you really think that my Wei family has no one?" 

"This time, Old Lady Wei lowered her head, there was no intention to exhort, the Wei family was full of righteous indignation, even if they objected again, they still handed over the most precious treasure to them, but how did the people of Tanglin Houfu treat him? It's just ridiculous!

"Old General Wei is angry, this old servant is the old lady's henchman, and what she said cannot be fully believed. In front of General Wei, the Taishi also had to be respectful, and he could not give up until Liu Shuhan's guilt was thoroughly confirmed, let alone let the Taishi Mansion be remembered by the Wei family.

"No, no, I'm not lying..." cried Aunt Kim with tears in her eyes.

"Hmph, what she said is not credible, what your daughter said is credible? Old General Wei snorted coldly, tiger eyes glared arrogantly, Tai Shi felt helpless, and bowed again with his fists: "The old general misunderstood, the old man does not mean to favor the little girl, but this matter is very important, or it is better to figure out the real ins and outs."

"How else to figure it out? Left and right is just a matter of priority, even if she really obeys orders, do you think Lao Tzu will let her go? "

The reason why they are willing to sit here and slowly watch Liang Liang ask the truth is just to know what happened in the first place, and since they already know, there is no need to continue watching them play monkey tricks."

The imperial master was speechless, indeed, if Liu Shuhan was still Mrs. Hou, she might still be able to turn around, the problem was that she was just a concubine now, as long as Shen Ruiting and the Shen Da brothers agreed, they could kill her at any time, even if it was him, they couldn't stop it.

"No, father, you save me, save Xiao'er, I don't want it, I don't want anything, please take me out of here, please..." Seeing that the imperial master seemed to be about to abandon her, Liu Shuhan cried at him desperately, she couldn't die, her children still needed her.

"Shu Han, even so, the father can't keep you, alas..." The Tai Shi turned his head in pain, and was just about to say something more, Shen Liang suddenly said: "Grandpa, why do you have to be an evil person, the Tai Shi needs more witnesses, I will give him it." 

"Want to get away and ruin their reputation in the future? Dream!

"Okay, Tai Shi, don't say that the old man doesn't give you face, cool and cool, continue."

After staring at him deeply for a long time, Old General Wei sat back again, since Liang Liang wanted to personally avenge Ze Qian, he would wait and see, he would make up for it, in short, he couldn't cheapen the old demon woman and slut.

"Yes.

After holding his fist and bowing, Shen Liang did not talk to them again, walked to the Yang Grandma who had been stabbed by him before, squatted in front of him and said in a condensed voice: "Have you thought about it for a long time?" I'll give you one last chance. "

Hmm... I..." Holding the injured arm, Grandma Yang's face turned pale, and she opened her mouth to deny it again, but Shen Liang suddenly leaned over and whispered in his ear: "Think clearly, since I can find out so many things, it should not be difficult to check your background, I think you are so loyal to Liu Shuhan, there must be some handle or family or something in his hands, right?" Do you think that after today, Liu Shuhan can still protect it? If you tell the truth, I promise that I will not implicate anyone else, but only take you alone, on the contrary, your handle or family, believe me, will soon all go down to accompany you. "