Chapter 11: Early Removal of Aftermath

Before Shen Liang was ten years old, the eldest brother Shen Da would personally teach him to recognize and write, and then went to the countryside Zhuangzi, under the oppression of evil slaves, he did not have time to practice writing, in the past life of fifteen years old, the writing was very ugly, went to Tianmen Academy often be ridiculed, of course, there are some people secretly making force, every time he is bullied, Liu Shuhan will be very distressed to comfort him, tell him that he is the concubine of the Houfu, even if the writing is not good, it does not matter, who dares to laugh at him will call the other party back, and at the same time visit the Tianmen Academy many times as Lady Hou, At that time, he was still very touched to ask for justice for him, thinking that Liu Shuhan was better for him than Shen Xiao Shen Qiang, but he ignored that two-thirds of the students who could study at Tianmen Academy were imperial relatives and nobles, the children of the Quanmen family, and everyone was a teenager who was lightly rebellious and rebellious, how could he tolerate him asking his elders to come forward at every turn, every time Liu Shuhan went to the academy, those methods of bullying him intensified by one point, and over time, he simply became the enemy of the whole people, whether he provoked others or not, people would bully him by hand.

At that time, where were Shen Qiang and other Shen family disciples who were also in the academy? Seems to be just a schadenfreude look, right? It was also in that situation that Qin Yunshen's behavior of reaching out to him would make him so moved, touched to the point that he did not care about returns, knowing that he did not like it and loved him for a whole ten years, and his words were also because he slowly practiced after becoming his crown princess.

Once upon a time, he was a fool!

Shen Liang couldn't bear to look directly at his own stupidity, and turned back to God's lips and said, "Words are born with your heart, your mentality is let go, and your words look good."

"..."

When they were three-year-olds?

Qi Yue said angrily, "Liang Liang, please take the heart when you deceive us, can you not be mentally retarded?" 

"That is, cool cool you learned badly."

Qi Xuan didn't say a word to keep up, and Shen Liang, who was spat out, smiled indifferently: "You see it?" I said, how can such a reason be deceitful.

"..."

Do you dare to nod your face?

Qi Yue Qi Xuan announced his death, was their family's cool face too thick? If this continues to develop like this, the Great Young Master will not be able to peel their skins when he returns?

"The cool writing is better than those lists, and when the young master comes back to see it later, he will definitely be very happy."

Thinking of the Great Young Master, Qi Yue looked confused, the sword on the battlefield had no eyes, the Great Young Master had made outstanding achievements in just a few years, and he must have worked harder than them, right?

No one knows better than them that the Great Young Master is doing all this for the sake of being cool, and he is going to be a patron of coolness!

"Big brother he..."

The smile on his face froze, Shen Liang subconsciously stroked his chest, every time he said Shen Da, his heart would hurt violently, and the eldest brother and the Wei family had become his heart disease.

"Brother Xuan, you don't have to go to the Lotus Courtyard with me later, take this to go outside to make a door plaque and hang it outside the courtyard, by the way go to Yinjia Lane to help me inquire about a person, his name is Fu Yunxi, don't alarm him after you find it, just inquire about his condition."