Chapter 119: If you don't let the king go, you won't go

"Why not go?"

Turning his head to meet his eyes, Shen Liang hooked his lips and sneered, they were in a hurry to find death, he didn't make sense and didn't do it?

"Cool!

"Okay, the king will accompany you." Seeing that he had already made up his mind to go, Fu Ying and the three of them shouted in disapproval, but Pei Yuanxian was just the opposite, not only did not stop it, but also looked quite supportive, the three of them couldn't stop being speechless, you said that if you don't help persuade, forget it, what kind of chaos is shelving!

"No, you can't go, they won't dare to make a move if you go."

Ignoring Fu Ying's three people to stop him, Shen Liang dismissed Pei Yuanxian's proposal without thinking, and the latter couldn't help frowning: "Then don't go."

 "Without him, he would never have watched him go into danger, and who knows what kind of tricks those people would come up with? If something really happened to Liang Liang, who did he find to cry?

"Eh... Your position is also too unfirm.

Muttering quietly, Shen Liang decided to put him down for the time being, turned to deal with them and said, "Do you think they will stop if I don't go?" Since they already have the intention of harming me, no matter how I hide, I can't hide from it, instead of risking not knowing when I will be hit in the future, it is better to jump into their trap now, at least I still have a chance to struggle, and it is unknown who will die in the end. "

They are not stupid, they must also know that inviting him at this time, he will definitely doubt, but they still do, for no more than two reasons, one is that they have already hated him, and they can't tolerate him for a moment, and second, they are quite confident in their plan, they are not afraid of him seeing through it at all, as long as others go, they can't escape their design, but they never dreamed that he, for a long time, from the moment he came back from rebirth, He was always on guard.

"But..."

Qi Yue, Qi Xuan still looked disapproving, but Fu Ying fell into deep thought, and said after a while: "Okay, you can go cool, but you must bring Lei Zhen and shaking light, and the corresponding shadow guards must be arranged in the dark, and you must ensure that nothing is lost."

"Of course, I don't really want to send it to the door to make them harmful, you can rest assured."

Shen Liang couldn't help but laugh, he knew that Fu Ying would definitely be the first to be persuaded by him, because he was also a person who had experienced the shadows of the back house, and he was also a victim.

"Then I'm going too, and you can take me with you." Seeing this, Qi Xuan hurriedly requested, not looking at him personally, he couldn't rest assured, although Qi Yue also wanted to go along, but he would meet with the stewards of various places tomorrow, and he had no martial arts, I was afraid that going would only add chaos, so he simply forcibly endured the request that he almost blurted out.

"It's enough to have Lei Zhen and Shake Light, Brother Ming'er Yue has something, Uncle Fu will definitely not be busy alone, Brother Xuan, you can stay at home to help him, rest assured, I promise to come back unharmed." 

"It's not that he doesn't want them to go, the main thing is that they are really busy tomorrow, and his date with Xiang Zhuo and others may only be changed to the day after tomorrow, besides, he still has lingering feelings about the things in his previous life, and he will be afraid that if he is negligent, he will kill them again."

Qi Xuan looked at Fu Ying Qi Yue in embarrassment, and then at Shen Liang, and finally said rather depressed: "Well, I'll stay at home, Liang Liang, how do I feel that you don't seem to need us more and more?"