Chapter 127: Designing Qin Yunshen

"The fourth prince is gentle and elegant, graceful, especially pity and cherish jade, and he really deserves his name when he sees it today."

Shen Liang, who had not spoken for a long time, stepped forward while speaking, walked to Pei Yuanxian's side and turned to face him: "Wang Ye, a gentleman has adult beauty, since the fourth prince pities a few younger sisters, you don't insist anymore." No matter how it sounded, it seemed like saying that Qin Yunshen had a personal relationship with several young ladies of the Hou Mansion for a long time, or had already been in love, Qin Yunshen couldn't help frowning and looking at Shen Liang, deep disapproval and exploration in the depths of his eyes, the strange voice that often appeared came out again, urging him to explain quickly, but he didn't know what to explain, Shen Liang didn't say anything clearly, his explanation would only get darker and darker.

And what he didn't know was that the more he was like this, the more Shen Jing Shen Qiang, who had already been pleased with him, felt that he must have noticed them a long time ago, and couldn't help but be infinitely happy in his heart, and just wanted to find a separate opportunity to talk to him, and it was best to let him move the idea of marrying and become his rightful wife and the mistress of the Fourth Prince's Mansion as soon as possible.

"Since the princess has said this, if this king persists further, it will seem a little arrogant and unreasonable."

Do you still think you're reasonable?

The people of the Hou Mansion and others almost didn't vomit blood collectively, and today they finally experienced the power of the first silk in the imperial city.

"Old Fourth, I can't see that you are such a flower-loving person. Ignoring the obviously complaining expressions of those people in the Shen family, Pei Yuanxian glanced at the three concubines pointedly, his family Liang Liang will stand up and speak at this time, he must be seeking something, how can he not help? It's just a pity that those people in the Shen family must be spared.

"Yuan Yan said and laughed, the main hall..."

Qin Yunshen is not stupid, Shen Liang's words are not pointed out, he can't refute, but Pei Yuanjian has already said it clearly, but his explanation with a smile has not finished, Qin Yuntian, the fifth prince who has always been at odds with him, suddenly interjected: "The four royal brothers have good eyes, several concubines in the Hou Mansion are famous beauties, and their talents are top-notch, Wouldn't it be beautiful if you could marry one back? "

Old Fourth is good, when did you fancy it?" Do you want my eldest brother to help you tell your father and ask him to give the marriage? "The strength of the prince's wife and clan will be directly related to their victory or defeat, the eldest prince also joined the ranks of forced lobbying when he saw this, although Qin Yunshen usually showed a look of not caring about the throne, but they are all the emperor's sons, and now there is no prince, everyone has a chance, except for the three princes who are only particularly interested in eating, the rest of the adult princes, everyone is on their own guard, and everyone will step on the foot when there is a chance.

"No, Brother Emperor..."

"Is the second elder shy?" Men and women are unmarried, what is shy? Don't worry, even if you want their sisters to serve a husband, the second brother won't laugh at you. Seeing that if he didn't say it clearly, he was really going to be misunderstood, Qin Yunshen hurriedly explained, but he still didn't have a chance to finish speaking, the second prince interrupted him with a grin, except for the third prince who was pulled by Ling Yulin, the rest of the princes all looked ambiguous, Qin Yunshen would be interrupted every time he opened his mouth, many times down, as long as the people who heard their conversation all felt that maybe the fourth prince really took a fancy to the Shen family's concubine, Shen Qiang Shen Jing was even more red-faced, The deer in my heart bumped and bumped, even the old lady and Zhao Lan Luyang were a little irrepressibly excited, if the fourth prince really took a fancy to their daughter, their daughter would be the fourth prince concubine in the future, and if they were lucky, they might even become the queen of the mother Yi world!