Chapter 186: Back to Beijing and Straight to the Hou Mansion

When the military report was transmitted back to the imperial city, Shen Liang was already on the way back, and Huo Yelin said that it only took one day to arrange it, and it really only took one day, because he did not intend to bring back all the 300,000 troops at all, but left a few generals and let them lead the soldiers to turn their troops into farmers and station in Ding'an City, and only a few generals and his personal soldiers followed him back to the imperial city.

Along the way, Huo Yelin reported once a day, not only to report the itinerary to the emperor, but also to deepen the fear of those who were afraid of their return, compared to when he went, Pei Yuanxian did not allow Shen Liang to ride a horse anymore anyway, and the return journey was undoubtedly much slower, and nearly half a month later, in the night, they resisted the east gate of the imperial city.

"Huo Shuai returned to Beijing, and he still won't open the door! The city gate had been closed, and Huo Yelin's personal commander felt out his token, and it was impossible for the general defending the city to see it too far away, so it was inevitable to hesitate, and only after a moment shouted downward: "It is heard that Huo Shuai will lead troops into the city tomorrow, why did he enter the city in a hurry at this time?" "

Everyone inside and outside the court knows about Huo Yelin's arrival today, but the emperor has long issued a holy decree to let them rest in the western suburbs military camp tonight, and tomorrow morning he will personally lead the civil and military officials to greet them like he greeted the Wei family and the Wei prince some time ago, at this time, regardless of whether the people outside the city are Huo Yelin, the general guarding the city does not dare to open the door rashly.

"Why does Huo Shuai have to explain to you as a city defender? Open the door! "

The same soldiers, the soldiers who came down from the battlefield, often looked down on the comfortable defenders, not to mention that the other party was suspected of being disrespectful to Huo Yelin, and the tone of the commander of the pro-soldiers was suddenly unkind.

"The emperor's order is difficult, and he also asked Huo Shuai to enter the city again tomorrow. The general on the city tower also seemed to be annoyed, and his tone couldn't help but toughen, Huo Yelin sitting in the carriage was silent, but Pei Yuanxian called a Tianshu, in an instant, Huo Yelin's personal soldiers retreated, hundreds of iron-armored guards took their place, and the Tianshu headed by Tianshu held the Qingping King token: "Huo Shuai can't open the city gate, then our family's Wang Ye always can't do it?" If you don't open the door again, believe it or not, Ben will crush your broken door? "

The iron-armored guard, like his master, has always been arrogant and unreasonable, and the general defending the city on the city tower was almost scared, and looked down through the torch, and the black pressure was not the iron-armored guard, and immediately did not dare to talk nonsense, and immediately ordered the soldiers to open the city gate.

"See Wang Ye! "

Imperial City soldiers, who doesn't know about the Iron Armored Guard? Not long ago, someone forcibly went out in the middle of the night, and when the carriage entered the city, the soldiers all knelt down on one knee.

"Is Young Master Shen back?

"Young Master Shen! "

Shen Gongzi..." The refugees gathered at the east city gate had long heard the noise on this side, hearing that it was Huo Shuai and General Shen, and immediately thought of Shen Liang, the refugees knelt on both sides of the road, greeting Shen Liang back to Beijing, Shen Liang has a saying that is very correct, most of the people are simple, whoever is good to them, they will repay whom, no matter how you emperor, Shen Liang's good deeds saved their lives, and they remembered Shen Liang's good deeds and treated him like a god.