Chapter 147: Make it bigger and do it well

"Let's not talk about business yet?"

One thing was repeatedly picked up by them, Rao is an excellent cultivation of Xie Yan can not stand all kinds of speechlessness, Xiang Zhuo and the three of them scratched their heads embarrassedly, each straightened their bodies, and put on a fake and serious look.

"Okay, everyone will have this situation, it's not too early, let's talk about that, do you have any specific ideas?" Shen Liang, who had not expressed concern since knowing that person was Fu Yunxi, smiled at the right time, in the end, it was all Xie Yan's private matter, and it had not yet been done, and they did not know whether there would be communication in the future, according to what Xie Yan did in his previous life, once Fu Yunxi re-entered the fourth prince, he was afraid that it would be difficult for him not to give up.

"Generally, we set up tents to give porridge in places where refugees gather, but there are too many refugees, and it is inevitable that no one will receive porridge repeatedly, so that even if we have more money, we will not be able to burn it." When it comes to business, Xie Yan has become rigorous again, this thing is simple to say, but it is not so easy to do, the number of refugees is too large, far from a few of them can be saved.

"This is simple, you are not proficient in Qinqi book painting, go back and get a few bamboo cards, each bamboo card is marked with a different number, every day we regularly give porridge, before opening the porridge to send people to issue bamboo cards, only people holding bamboo cards can receive porridge, so that not only can curb some people from fishing in troubled waters, but also balance our financial resources, do what we can." Touching his chin and thinking about it, Shen Liang said.

"Well, I agree with Liang Liang's opinion, but how many bamboo cards do we have to hand out every day?

Yang Tianyu was the first to agree, and Wei Tan followed closely: "I'm afraid we have to synthesize our financial resources first, and it doesn't make much sense to send less, right?" 

"If there are dozens and hundreds of them a day, it is better not to do it, and the sinister heart may not spread rumors about their false benevolence and false righteousness."

"You have a point; money is the key. "

This is also what makes them hesitate the most, although they are all powerful concubines, the family is prosperous, and there is never a shortage of money, but it is all family money, their personal monthly cases are not much, even if they find the support of the elders in the family, the number is limited, and what they have to do, it is a bottomless pit, no matter how huge the financial resources are estimated to be filled."

"Are you focusing on the wrong point? Seeing that they were heavier than the other, Shen Liang was not amused: "At the beginning, we didn't have to design so many terms for ourselves, if we were bamboo cards, first get three or five hundred, with our financial resources should be enough to support, when this matter becomes popular, many people will probably follow suit, our pressure will be reduced, at the same time, we don't have to carry everything ourselves, since we have to do something for the people sincerely." , then everyone might as well put down their faces, go to the academy separately, their own befriended families, and major shops to lobby them to donate silver taels, there will always be some silver raised, accumulate a little, our stall will be bigger and bigger, and there will be more people who can be saved. "

The ability of one or two people is limited, but what if it is one or two hundred, one or two thousand, or even one or twenty thousand? In this way, not only can more people be saved, but their reputation as leaders will also become better and better, and when they accumulate a certain reputation among the people, the one in the palace will have to be jealous, and their marriage will not be allowed by him to mess with the mandarin duck tree.