Chapter 74: Threatening the Biological Father

If Shen Ruiting is a little calmer and leans over to take a closer look at the child's appearance, you may find that he looks very similar to Shen Da when he was a child, and he should also be able to find some clues, but unfortunately, in the face of Shen Liang, he can never calm down, every time he sees his face, the first thing he thinks of is his beloved wife who died of blood.

"You first take the child out and hand it over to Uncle Fu."

After coaxing the child, he was inevitably woken up by them again, and Shen Liang lowered his voice and ordered.

"Well, I'll be right back."

Hesitantly looked at him and then at Shen Ruiting, Lei Zhen took the child, Shen Liang turned to face Shen Ruiting: "I must raise this child, if you don't agree, I will move out of the Hou Mansion, and when my grandfather and them return, I will ask my grandfather to help me move my household registration to the Wei family in the official mansion, and change my father's surname to Wei, and from then on, I have nothing to do with your Tanglin Houfu."

"You dare?!"

Shen Ruiting, who had already deflated a lot, suddenly became angry, even if he wished he disappeared far away, but in the eyes of outsiders, he was always the concubine of Tanglin Houfu, if he really lived alone from the mansion, the people could drown them with a mouthful of spit, not to mention that he also had to go to the Wei family, as long as he thought of the domineering and unreasonable father-in-law, he couldn't help but feel pain all over his bones, he was not beaten by him back then, and those brothers-in-law, They are all ruthless, this old bone can't withstand their tossing, but what he is most afraid of is his father-in-law, he never beats people, but every time he is looked at by his gentle eyes, he is ashamed to be embarrassed, and he can't wait for him to beat him like his father-in-law, if he lets Shen Liang go in front of them to mess with right and wrong, his Tanglin Mansion will probably be demolished by them.

"You can try to see if I dare."

Shen Liang's tone was calm, but there was a threat of red fruit under his eyes, as long as he dared to refuse, he dared to move out immediately, of course, his intention was never to take the initiative to leave to make room for Liu Shuhan and the people in the second room and three rooms, before the eldest brother returned, he would help him keep the Hou Mansion and keep the title that belonged to him.

"You, you, you..."

Shen Ruiting was so angry that he couldn't get up in one breath, shaking and pointing at him for a long time, you didn't come out of the way, Shen Liang was not anxious when he saw this, and he casually found a chair to sit down, but his left hand has been gently rubbing the Nine Dragon Bracelet on his right wrist, if Shen Ruiting dares to do it again, then he will not be polite to him again.

"Bastard stuff!"

After holding back for a long time, Shen Ruiting only let out a roar, and when he was finished, he was really angry with him, and he took a few deep breaths before he said angrily: "Where did that child come from?" It won't be you and people..."

The two words of adultery Shen Ruiting did not say after all, but his expression was enough to say everything.

Shen Liang looked at him like an idiot: "If he was really born by me through adultery, then I estimate that he would have been sunk by your step-chamber a long time ago, and she has not forgotten to let people spy on me for a moment in recent years, and the housekeeper on the Zhuangzi is beaten and scolded at every turn, let me do all the rough and tiring work, I am not dead and thank my father for the blessing of the spirit of heaven." The words were sarcastic and prickly, which can be described as merciless.