Chapter 187: Find Wei Zeqian

"It's good to come back, it's good to come back..."

It was hard to suppress the sadness, Shen Ruiting muttered a little pitifully, Shen Da frowned almost uncheckably, and was about to say something, Shen Xiao suddenly rushed up like crazy, pointing at the Shen Da brothers and roaring angrily: "Why father?" We are all your sons, as soon as they came back, they led troops to break into my mother's yard, bad mother is innocent, you don't even say a word, but also accuse me in turn, threaten my mother, I don't respect Shen Da as the eldest brother, then does he respect my mother as a concubine? "

Since he was a child, Shen Xiao knows better than anyone how partial Shen Ruiting's heart is, except Shen Da, he doesn't hurt any children, finally Shen Da is gone, his eyes are finally willing to put on them, on the surface he seems to hurt him and Qiang'er, in fact, he doesn't take them as children at all, because he has seen it, how loving he smiles at Shen Da, to them, he is just doing his duty as a father, now Shen Da just came back, he leaned in, Ignoring his mother and his face, sometimes he couldn't help but wonder if he was his own son.

"Why Dar Er doesn't respect her as a concubine, she knows in her heart. Sweeping the caution of the Shen Da brothers, Shen Ruiting coldly glanced at Liu Shuhan who stepped forward together, his eyes were filled with thick hatred, if she hadn't designed to frame him, how could he mistake Liang Liang for a misfortune, pushing Ze Qian's death all onto Liang Liang's body, and alienating his two sons? However, what he hates the most is not Liu Shuhan, but himself, obviously in the past, he often used to hang on his mouth the strange power of Zi Wu Wu, how could he catch their way, and he was convinced that Liang Liang was a calamity for the stars? Since Ze Qian left, his whole life has been chaotic, and looking back now, he doesn't know how he has lived all these years.

"Hou Ye, the concubine body doesn't know what you're talking about, the concubine body is committed to you, she is respectful to herself, she respects you everywhere, don't dare to have half a point, you love Brother Zeqian, I..."

Liu Shuhan didn't finish speaking, Shen Liang suddenly rushed forward and slapped over, Liu Shuhan screamed in pain, stumbled to the side several times before stabilizing his body, Shen Xiao immediately hugged him and glared at Shen Liang angrily: "What are you doing?" Shen Liang, even if you don't respect your mother as a concubine, you are not qualified to say that you can beat you. "

Not qualified? Shen Xiao, you are not qualified to talk to Liang Liang like this, in front of us, you are still the original son. Shen Da stepped forward and domineeringly protected Shen Liang, in the past he was not at home, but now that he is back, no one wants to bully his younger brother in front of him, in terms of identity, how can a concubine Fuzheng's stepson compare with them? Talking to them about qualifications, it's a joke!

"You..."

Shen Xiao was furious, but Shen Liang pulled Shen Da away slightly, walked to the mother and son step by step with a cold face, and after glancing at Shen Xiao faintly, his gaze suddenly shot to Liu Shuhan, who was staring angrily: "You are also worthy of calling me father and brother?" Liu Shuhan, don't think that I don't dare to touch you if you are now a concubine, and let me hear the three words of Wei Zeqian come out of your mouth, and I will pull out your tongue!" No matter what they thought and thought, Shen Liang turned to look at Shen Ruiting: "Hou Ye, there is something I must personally confirm, disturb your beloved wife, if you don't want him to die at my hands, it's best to let them both shut up, and I will have time to play slowly with them later." As long as he thought that his father might still be alive and imprisoned in the secret room by Liu Shuhan, Shen Liang couldn't talk to Shen Ruiting calmly.

"Confirm? Confirm what?

Shen Ruiting was puzzled, but he was not stupid, and he was faintly aware of the seriousness of the matter.