Chapter 146: Tyson House Member

After a night of fermentation, the scandal in Tanglin Houfu spread at an alarming speed, whether it was the powerful aristocracy or ordinary people, as long as three or three got together, talking about topics related to the scandal, the reputation of those people in the Shen family completely plummeted, like rats crossing the street, everyone shouted and beaten, even the old godly woman and Zhao Lan Lu Yang's maiden family were involved in it.

Don't want to be noticed, when Shen Liang went out, he specially asked Lei Zhen to find an ordinary carriage without the sign of Houfu, and Pei Yuanxi, who couldn't be shaken off, also went with him, but after entering the Dongcheng Tyson Building through the back door, only Shen Liang went to Xiang Zhuo and the third-floor box where they were located.

"Princess Niangniang, you can be considered to be here. In the box, in addition to Xiang Zhuo, there were Xie Yan, Yang Tianyu, and Wei Tan, and after Shen Liang greeted them one by one, he randomly picked a chair and sat down, and Xiang Zhuo immediately moved to his side: "At first, we thought you wouldn't come, and when we were discussing whether to go directly to Houfu to find you, your entourage came." 

"Jokes are jokes, what should be worried will still be worried, such a big thing happened in Houfu, even if it has nothing to do with Shen Liang, the impact on him will not be small, and the family and individuals are often both prosperous and detrimental.

"Why didn't you come? I wasn't the one who did those things. Seeing that they all seemed to be worried, Shen Liang couldn't help but laugh: "Okay, I haven't heard about it, the emperor has already decreed, and named Shen Qiang and Shen Jing as the side concubines of the fourth prince, and soon someone should come forward to clean up the mess, and it doesn't have any impact on me." 

"Whether Qin Yunshen wants it or not, Shen Qiang and Shen Jing are his people, he should not stand idly by, after all, their reputation is too smelly, and the impact on him is not good, but he is quite curious about how Qin Yunshen will fulfill this marriage."

"In other words, they really climbed the bed of the fourth prince? And Shen Qiao, I heard that it was an accident in your room, did they want to harm you, and as a result, they didn't harm others and eventually harmed themselves? Xiang Zhuo has always disliked the concubines of the Shen family, and often speculates about them with the greatest malice, but let him guess some of the facts, and Shen Liang didn't know how to evaluate him, picked up the teacup and took a sip before saying: "You guessed all of them and asked me why?"

"Isn't it? Xiang

Zhuo glared; they really want to harm Liangliang? Are those people's hearts and livers all black?

"You should have noticed it early in the morning.

Xie Yan looked at him deeply, seemingly asking, but in fact using an affirmative tone, otherwise how to explain that he just changed rooms? Now the rumors outside are full of sound, and almost all of the things have come out.

"It's strange if you didn't notice it, right? The old lady's health has deteriorated greatly because of Shen Xiao Shenyang's affairs, but even so, she still did not hesitate to travel hard, ordered the family to worship the Buddha and burn incense, and asked me to accompany me by name, even if I am a pig brain, I should smell the conspiracy smell, not to mention that I can also heal, they lit a helping incense in my room, how could I not smell it? It's just that I didn't expect that I wanted to change the room of Ningren, Shen Qiao entered by mistake, and he could only blame himself for being unlucky. "

His direct denial is suspicious, so Shen Liang did not deny it, he just concealed some parts of the facts.

"It's good that you're okay, they hurt others and hurt themselves, and they don't deserve sympathy."