Chapter 36: Uncle? By you also dare!

Because of the rain, there are not many pedestrians on the street, and the basic people who come and go are carriages, but some open shops still have a few heads, but they are quickly retracted, Mingzhe is the instinct of people, officials do things, the people are at most watching one or two, but they dare not be nosy.

"What about the Hou Mansion?" I waited for the emperor's orders, even the princess and princess had to get off the bus! The little soldier was very imposing, and the man on horseback did not stop him, apparently acquiescing.

"You..."

"Qi Xuan!"

Qi Xuan was angry, however, Shen Liang's voice preemptively stopped him, followed by the hanging curtain was opened, Shen Liang stooped out, stood on the carriage and the man who led the line of sight, after ten days of general cultivation, the already good-looking face was more exquisite, even if he was dressed in a low-key and simple way, Shen Liang's beauty was enough to be stunning, coupled with that unmatched temperament, not only those small soldiers, but also the men who were the leaders could not help but shrink their pupils. Close and slightly squinting eyes, the essence of the eyes is shining.

Liu Wenjin?!

At a glance, he recognized that the man who was straddling the horse was Liu Shuhan's brother Liu Wenjin, Shen Liang's eyes flashed, he had already guessed why they were stopped, the matter of bandits was making a lot of noise, Liu Wenjin was afraid that he was trying to find him uncomfortable, and at the same time he should also want to touch his bottom, as for why he could block it so accurately, there was not his "eyeliner" in the Hou Mansion, how could he hide from them when he left the Hou Mansion?

Even if his mind turned a thousand times, Shen Liang's gaze only stayed on Liu Wenjin's body for a moment, and his eyes were as calm as if he were unhappy as if his eyes swept over all the soldiers present one by one: "Even Princess Wangye's carriage must be inspected, the pomp is not small, I am Shen Liang, the concubine of the Tanglin Waiting Palace, I have no opinion on you to check the carriage, but please show the official documents of the imperial list first." Pretending

not to know Liu Wenjin, Shen Liang lived in a high place and was imposing, how could his twin carriages be casually inspected? If this spreads, will his reputation be lost? Liu Wenjin was so stuck, afraid that there was also a plan in this regard, after all, in a few days it would be the day when the Long Princess Mansion would set up a banquet, and this move was also a warning, warning him not to talk nonsense in the Long Princess Mansion.

If he had been in a past life, he might have really flinched, and now, he himself sent him to the door to let him cut, and he had no reason to refuse, right?

"Isn't it true that you are Little Five?"

The soldiers were startled and could not react, but Liu Wenjin suddenly changed his previous seriousness and looked at him with a smile.

Gazing at him slowly, Shen Liang frowned: "I don't know adults before, Xiao Wu, a title that only belongs to relatives and elders, seems to be not suitable for adults to call out, or do adults deliberately want to tarnish my reputation?" Sharp, the baht will be compared, this is the only feeling that Shen Liang gives people.

"Haha... Xiao Wu misunderstood, no wonder you don't know me, this official's surname is Liu, his name is Wenjin, he is the brother of Lady Hou's concubine, and he is still your uncle.

Liu Wenjin looked up and laughed, and his tone became closer and closer, even though he was extremely shocked by Shen Liang's calm and sharp reaction at this time.

"Uncle?"

Raising an eyebrow, Shen Liang's eyes were stained with a touch of naked mockery: "My father's surname is Wei, he is the concubine of the Wei family, and the adult claims to be surnamed Liu, how dare he claim to be my uncle?" The words could be described as merciless, and Liu Wenjin's close smile instantly froze on his face.

"If Lord Liu wants to check, please take out the Imperial List Official Document, if there is no Imperial List Official Document, I refuse to accept the inspection, it is a big deal that we go to Jing Zhaoyin together."

By virtue of him he is also worthy of being his uncle?

Shen Liang didn't give him a chance to react, and once again went around to check things, seeing that he was at ease, Qi Yue Qi Xuan's face also looked a little better.

"Little Five has really changed a lot compared to when I was a child."

With the lock of the two eyes, Liu Wenjin almost gritted his teeth and said, Shen Liang's words before were not only humiliating and amorous, but also mocking his lowly origin, when the original sister said that he had become very deep and terrible, he still did not believe that a fifteen-year-old and helpless child could be so deep and terrible? Now it seemed that he was indeed careless, and the little beast was even more vicious than he thought.

"People can't be static, I think that when Madame Hou was a concubine, she bowed down in front of my father and was respectful everywhere, but as soon as my father died, she immediately used her sister-nephew relationship with the old lady to pick up the old lady and force Hou Ye to help her, and at the same time found a swindling Taoist priest to slander me as a calamity and killed my own father, if it were not for my eldest brother Shen Da, I am afraid that I would have been killed by my own father himself just after I was born."

In the next ten years, Hou Ye had nothing to do except Shen Qian, a dry wife and concubine, five years ago Lady Hou found the Taoist priest again, and once again poured sewage on me, who was only ten years old in the past, saying that Hou Ye's heirs were not happy because I was too angry, and I had to get rid of or send away the stars to avoid, this move not only successfully sent me to the countryside Zhuangzi, but also forced away the eldest brother as the eldest son of the concubine, the result? Our brother has been away for five years, and I have not seen Hou Ye have any more heirs. If it weren't for my eldest brother's ability to accumulate countless feats on his own, who else inside and outside the Imperial City would remember our brothers? Remember that we are the original concubines of the Houfu? Speaking of the past again, Shen Liang could not be said to be excited, stopped and slightly narrowed his mind and then said again: "Madame Hou is still so fickle as an adult, let alone I am still a child?" And Lord Liu, it is said that the bandit incident was the conspiracy of Lord Liu and Madame Hou, there are many carriages coming and going on this road, and now you alone lead the soldiers to stop my carriage, the soldiers are clamoring to check, I have a twin's carriage, if they let them flip over and pass it out, how can I behave? From the very beginning, Shen Liang had never thought of keeping a low profile, since he dared to bring soldiers to find his stubble, then he was not afraid of tearing his face, and after today, the two brothers and sisters would not want to be stable anymore.