Chapter 24: The First Talent, the Lord of the Six Songs!

Qingping King's Mansion.

"No Shen Liang's whereabouts yet?"

"Subordinates are incompetent!"

In the courtyard, Pei Yuanxian was leisurely tasting tea on Erlang's legs, and Tianquan, who was responsible for tracking Shen Liang, knelt down to the side, and at his feet was a white tiger covered in snow and could not find a trace of miscellaneous hair.

"It's quite incompetent, I heard that the Huanxi Building is almost moldy empty."

"Oh..."

Tianquan reflexively shrunk his neck, the Iron Armor Guard named after the seven stars of the Big Dipper, Tianshu, Tianxuan, Tianjie, Tianquan, Yuheng, Kaiyang, and Shaguang, they grew up with Pei Yuanxian from childhood, except for Pei Yuanxian, the master, it can almost be said that the sky is not afraid, the only thing to be afraid of is the Huanxi Building, don't look at its name seems to be very happy, in fact, It was a prison built underneath, which collected all the cruel and inhuman punishments in the world, and those who entered it would have a mental breakdown even if they were not punished!

"Master, this can't all be blamed on Tianquan, who would have thought that Shen Liang would also shed the shell of the golden cicada?"

At a young age, he has always been more lively and tentatively interceding for Tianquan, is that what people should go into?

"According to your opinion, the next time the king asks you to follow someone, do you have to collect information such as the other party's personality preferences first, so that you can study it thoroughly before you go?"

Raising his eyes and sweeping lightly, Pei Yuanxian condensed his voice, shaking the light in fear, subconsciously hiding behind the Tianshu closest to him, shouldn't the master really be angry? Shen Liang is so important?

"This matter is indeed the negligence of Tianquan, please punish the master."

Shaming Guang was not only the youngest, but also the only two of them, even if he was jealous of the Huanxi Building, Tianquan still raised his head and took the punishment that the grandfathers deserved, so as not to make Pei Yuanxian really angry.

"If the old man remembers correctly, this Shen Liang is a twin, right?" Wang Ye was so nervous, didn't he fall in love with him? 

Lin Butler suddenly hurriedly inserted into their conversation, did not wait for their reaction and excitedly clapped his hands: "That dare to be kind, Wang Ye is finally enlightened, the old man no longer has to worry about whether Wang Ye is lonely and sleepless for too long, can not be humane, Wang Ye I see that it is better to choose the day than to collide with the sun, so please ask the matchmaker to go to the Tanglin Palace to propose to you, you don't care about the dowry, as early as when you were born, the old Wang Ye They were ready, Keep the princess who will make you look beautiful. 

The two people who could not hit the eight rods were going to become relatives in the blink of an eye, not only Pei Yuanxian was speechless, even Tianshu and others were also stunned, worthy of the old Lin, and let him say it again, should the little prince be born?

"Tianshu, fork this old thing out for me!"

Even if you want to marry him, you still talk about his inhumanity, and even a man can't stand it.

"Yes."

"Eh... Stinky boy you come again..."

Tianshu obeyed the order and grabbed his back collar, and the howl of the Lin butler killing pigs resounded throughout the courtyard, and the rest of Tianxuan and the others silently bowed their heads, silently mourning for Old Lin, knowing that the master had never had the virtue of respecting the old and loving the young, but every time he had to bump into the muzzle of his gun, it was really difficult for him.