Chapter 56: Shen Jing's design is challenged again

Jing Xiran and Pei Yuanxian played the nature of the competition, and finally ended in Jing Xiran's defeat, he also generously donated a beautiful glass cup, due to the activity of the two, the banquet became more and more lively, some of the high-gate concubines and concubines who had previously maintained their own identities were successively on the field, but compared to the victory or defeat of the duel, they were more concerned about the display of their own talents, but there was no longer a situation of Shen Liang and Jiangmen's concubines.

Probably because the bloody example of Jiangmen's concubine was in front, after nearly two hours of dueling, no one challenged Shen Liang anymore, and he was also happy and relaxed, and gradually withdrew from everyone's sight.

"The calligraphy of the lady just now is simply very good, and all the ladies of the house praise it."

"But no, our lady's calligraphy and quick calculation are the best."

"The best? Don't laugh at the dead, haven't you seen many people secretly talking about Miss Nine's calligraphy being inferior to the inscription of the Fifth Young Master's painting? "

Green Branch, how do you talk?"

"Am I wrong? Didn't I say that Miss Nine's calligraphy was not good, and you didn't see Miss Nine herself a little unhappy? The

banquet was held for a long time, it is inevitable that there will be physiological problems that need to be solved, I don't know if it is intentional or how, Shen Jing and Shen Qi's big mane actually argued outside, but soon the green branches grew up, but there was no wave, but Shen Jing's two yakuza were standing in place with an embarrassed expression, and the appearance did not seem to mention how pitiful it was.

"Is your lady really upset?"

An inquiring voice suddenly sounded, and the two looked back and hurriedly bowed their knees in salute: "I have seen Major General Ling."

General Ling Shao, real name Ling Yucheng, the eldest son of the mighty general

Ling Wei, has followed his father to guard the northeast border since he was a child, two years ago his father and son went to battle to defeat the enemy army thousands of miles away, and when he returned, he was named a four-pin small general by the emperor, although the official position was not high, but he was still young, the future was unlimited, and what was more enjoyable was that after he removed the general's armor and entered the Tianmen Academy, he took a look at Shen Jing, who was both beautiful and talented. It can be said that she is one of her most famous admirers.

"Well, is what she just said true?" Is your lady really upset because of Shen Liang? Casually

nodding, Ling Yucheng's tiger eyes stared firmly at the two of them, for Shen Liang, he originally had no likes or dislikes, but if he made Shen Jing unhappy, he couldn't give up.

"This..."

The two men looked at him in embarrassment, and invariably bowed their heads, as if acquiescing.

"Tell your young lady that I'll help her get it back."

Seeing this, Ling Yucheng took a big stride back to the Great Hall, and what he didn't notice was that after he left, the two servants exchanged a meaningful look.

"Miss, it's already arranged."

After returning to the main hall, one of the servants leaned over and whispered in Shen Jing's ear.

"Hmm."

Nodding, Shen Jing took up the teacup to hide the pride at the corner of his mouth, yes, everything was planned by her, including the two yaoi who deliberately praised her in front of the green branches, provoking her to target herself, Shen Qiang has always been arrogant and arrogant, not putting her and Shen Qiao in his eyes, his mane naturally inherits his temperament, how can he watch her more prominent than Shen Qian? Looking at the entire hall, the person who could lift out to strike her was undoubtedly only Shen Liang.