Chapter 59: Teasing Ling Yucheng

No matter what others think and think, one of the two parties does not look half right, as if they are joking, and the other is unhappy, if they do not hear it at all, to some extent, the two are also a perfect match.

"Yuan, don't make a fool of yourself..."

"Oh? I don't know how Shen Liang thinks, but do you want to agree to Yuan Xi's marriage proposal? Seeing that the

scene was out of control, the horse posture was about to stand up and fight the round field, but Qin Yuntian, the fifth prince who had always acted without scruples, did not follow it, and the evil qi seeped people's eyes fell directly on Shen Liang on the field, and therefore, Shen Liang once again became the focus of the whole scene, and the chatter of discussion disappeared unconsciously, and the entire hall was silent.

They had all been named, and pretending not to know anything was a bit impossible to say, the action of fiddling with the bow and arrow slowly stopped, Shen Liang looked up at the scene for a week, and his eyes pointed directly at the Duan Junwang in front of him: "If I remember correctly, now I am competing with General Ling, right?" When did it become a personal show to discuss my marriage? Whether he wants to or not, it is impossible to make a statement in front of these people, his marriage is his own business, and no one should try to interfere with it for private purposes.

"Cough..."

Obviously, Shen Liang's response would be like this, Duan Junwang did not cough very naturally, pretending to clear his throat before continuing: "Shen Liang is right, now he and Major General Ling are still competing, besides, marriage events have always been the fate of their parents, the words of the concubine, the aunt and uncle died early, the Yuan Xian fool around, everyone don't follow the nonsense, Shen Liang is a twin, and his reputation is more important than his life. During the conversation, Duan Junwang looked at the princes with more gloomy faces, and couldn't help but sigh deeply in his heart, this matter is so noisy, I'm afraid that even the emperor will be alarmed, right?

"It doesn't matter, the king will spoil you, wait until you are willing to nod."

As if he was afraid that everyone's shock was not enough, Pei Yuanxian looked at Shen Liang and smiled meaningfully, it is estimated that no one can guess, but he is serious this time, Shen Liang did not refuse in public, it was already the best answer for him.

"Thank you very much, sir."

Turning his gaze to him, Shen Liang Zheng'er thanked him for the Eight Classics, and then stared at Ling Yucheng: "Major General Ling, let's continue?" The hero is not so good, and today he even gives him a lesson for free.

"..."

Ling Yucheng was speechless with a black face, conceding defeat was not, really standing there as a target to let him shoot was not, they were all about to bleed internally.

"Or is General Ling planning to concede?" It doesn't matter, I'm a very good talker, if you concede defeat, I won't really bully people when you are a relative of the emperor.

"You..."

Ling Yucheng's eyes widened as a kind word of retreat, and he impulsively picked up the apple and put it on his head: "Shoot it, come on!"

"Oh?"

Junxiu's eyebrows were gently picked, Shen Liang was not polite with him, holding the bow and arrow backwards, as Ling Yucheng had before, about five meters away, he stopped, his left hand lifted the heavy bow, and his right hand drew the arrow and put it on it, looking at his appearance, it seemed that it took a little effort to pull the bow string, Ling Yucheng and the hearts of the crowd hung to the throat mouth with his jerky movements.