Chapter 15: Slapping Liu, Father Shen Ruiting

"Madam, you are..."

"Get out!"

A group of people came with a menacing force, and Qi Yue sensed that it was not good, and tried to block it, but before he could finish speaking, he was rudely pushed away by Liu Shuhan's mother-in-law.

"Shen Liang!"

Standing in front of him across the table, Liu Shuhan gritted his teeth and glared at him angrily: "Did you do it right?" Hearing him say that before, she immediately sent someone to her mother's house to inquire, who knew that the news from the eldest brother was that Duan Yushizi was personally rescued by the king of the county last night, and the den of bandits was also destroyed, and most importantly, His Highness the king of the county also arrested the leader of the bandits, once they asked for a confession, they knew that everything was the work of the Liu family, and when the time came, not only was the Liu family not safe, she was also doomed.

After hearing the return of the next person, the first thing that came to her mind was Shen Liang, otherwise how could he, a person who had just returned to the Hou Mansion, know that something had happened to the Liu family? Besides, the bandits' affairs were already related to him, and now that I think about it, it was an extremely abnormal thing that he brought back those corpses unharmed yesterday, and how could they kill so many bandits by virtue of the fact that the three of them were thinner than the other?

After figuring it out, she couldn't care if it would be exposed, and immediately led people to rush over, at this moment, her heart was like a river of anger, just looking for an exit that could be cathartic, and that exit, looking at the Hou Mansion, was undoubtedly the most suitable for Shen Liang.

"What is Madame Hou talking about?" How can I not understand? Slowly putting down the teacup, Shen Liang smiled and looked up, he had long guessed that she would come, because, from beginning to end, she did not put him under her eyes, or took him as the little poor look that would only hide behind Shen Da when he was a child, he was something she could casually rub and pinch flat, and he was not afraid of him to determine whether she really wanted to hurt him, anyway, what he said, no one in the whole house would believe it.

"Slut! You don't pretend to be garlic, the Liu family's things must be done by you.

Before Liu Shuhan, Shen Qiang jumped out first, except for Shen Liang's master and servant, they were all their confidants, disgust and jealousy could no longer be hidden, in the final analysis, she was only fourteen years old now, and she had not yet reached the level of tolerance that she had before.

"Oh? Is there an accident in the Liu family? That's a real heart-warming thing. The

brilliant laughter swung away in an instant, Shen Liang was in a very good mood, no matter whether he could collapse the Liu family this time, at least it added to their blockage, didn't it? Moreover, he didn't think that Pei Yuanxian would be so useless, and the duck in his mouth could also let him fly.

"You..."

He was actually in schadenfreude!

Shen Qiang was furious, but before the attack, he was stopped by Liu Shuhan and threw her a stern look, Liu Shuhan turned to Shen Liang and said, "It seems that this matter is really related to you, how did you do it?" In the

past few years, he has been on the country Zhuangzi, Zhuangzi's grandmother has regularly reported their situation to her, for five years, the three of them have never left Zhuangzi, Shen Da has also been at the border pass, it is impossible that he secretly assisted, where did he come from the ability to do so much? Most importantly, how did he know that Duanyu Shizi was in the bandit's den? The eldest brother said that His Highness the King of the Counties had directly led people into the bandit's den last night, with a clear purpose, without the slightest hesitation, it was clear that Duan Yu Shizi must be in their hands, was Shen Liang already arrested and taken to the bandit's den, and only after seeing Duan Yu Shizi did he find a way to escape?

Or is it... The Wei family shot?

Thinking about this, Liu Shuhan was horrified in his heart, no, it is impossible, since the death of Wei Zeqian, the untouchable, he has asked his whole family to take his whole family to guard the southwest border, if they really want to attack, how can they let the two little beasts suffer for so many years?

"Do you think I'll tell you?"

Getting up and walking to him, Shen Liangqi asked the dead man without paying his life.

"You, little beast!"

"Fifth Young Master!"

Liu Shuhan was extremely angry, raised his hand and slapped the past, Qi Yue stared at him, and wanted to rush over, but the two mother-in-laws stopped him hard.

"Snap!"

The sound of slapping sounded, and everyone held their breath and opened their mouths in shock, because it was Liu Shuhan who was beaten, her face was deflected, and several clear finger prints quickly appeared on her well-maintained cheeks, and the perpetrator still maintained the posture of beating people at this time.

"You think I'm going to stand silly and let you fight?"

"Beasts!"

"Snap!"

Shen Liang's voice fell, before he could withdraw his hand, a dark blue figure suddenly swept in, before everyone could react, the applause sounded again, this time, it was Shen Liang who was beaten, and the slender body was beaten several times, almost falling directly to the ground, which showed how much force the perpetrator had made.

"Even your mother-in-law dares to fight, who gave you the guts?"

The person who came was probably in his thirties and looked extremely handsome, and at this time he was blocking in front of Liu Shuhan and the others, staring at Shen Liang with an angry face.

"Fifth Young Master!"

Qi Yue, who had returned to God, rushed over, but Shen Liang pulled away his hand, raised his hand to touch the rapidly swollen hot cheeks, spat out the blood foam in his mouth, and looked up at the man with red eyes: "What kind of concubine is she?" A step-room only, only my father is the original match of the Houfu, only worthy of a concubine, is your wife! The

man in front of him was no one else, it was his father Shen Ruiting, who hated him to the bone, who thought that the past life that should be sad had been sad, and all that remained in this life was hatred and revenge, but when he saw him again, when he didn't ask Qinghong and rushed in, he slapped him, Shen Liang found that his heart was still uncomfortable, he was his biological father! What did he do wrong to make his biological father hate him so far?