Chapter 160: Asura Field? inexistent

Standing day, seeing Shen Liang as always refreshed, worried about Qi Yue and others who had been worried all night quietly relieved, everyone tacitly did not ask why he was like that last night, when eating breakfast, Qi Yue told him by the way about He Yang, the son of the He family on Tongchuan Zhuangzi, who would arrive in the imperial city today, after they said it last time, he immediately sent a letter to Lao He'er, at that time Zhuangzi was in ruins, and Lao He and his wife were just beginning to take office, and many things had not been sorted out, so they temporarily left He Yang to help, It was not until now that the replanted seeds were planted, and Zhuangzishang gradually returned to its previous wellness, that he asked people to send He Yang to the imperial city.

"Well, take him straight back to the house, I'll be back before noon." 

"Now that the shop is gradually on track, he no longer has to sit for a long time, just show his face every day."

"Good. Nodded, Qi Yue ate breakfast to help clean up and went out with Fan Zhongyun, today they are going to inspect the shop, Qi Xuan does not have to follow, he has to stay at home to practice martial arts, recently he followed them everywhere, every time in the middle of the night the chicken cries up to practice martial arts, it is also quite distressing to watch.

"Pig, pig pig..." Seeing that Shen Liang was about to leave again, Xiao Shen You, who was held by Qi Xuan in his arms, looked at him with a deflated mouth and cried, Shen Liang's heart softened, and he walked over and took his little hand and said: "Well, uncle will be back soon." "

Uncle, uncle..." Xiao Shenyou climbed up the pole, and most of his body threw himself into his arms, and the sound of sobbing sounded pitiful.

"Can you play with your little brother first?

Shen Liang pulled him away with a smile, what a little trick, every time it was like parting from life and death.

"Brother, brother, to you..." Seeing this, the well-behaved and cute Dabao picked up the rattle and pulled them, wanting to stuff it into Shen You's hand.

"Chopper..."

Xiao Shen You's attention was instantly diverted, and when he came back to his senses, Shen Liang had already left with Lei Zhen shaking light, and immediately dropped the rattle, looking at their departing backs with tears in his eyes: "Uncle, uncle..."

One by one, the uncle is simply not too distressed, Qi Xuan quickly hugged him and turned, Dabao also picked up the rattle, even Fu Ying took a little rabbit rag doll and stepped forward to coax him, Pei Yuanxian did not call it wrong, Xiao Shenyou is a little ancestor.

From the East Inner City to Jiulipu, it takes almost half an hour, the time in the carriage, Shen Liang will generally read medical books to send off, don't look at him seems to be busy recently, in fact, he has never given up studying Blood Remnant Yang, thanks to the rich collection of books in the Nether Dark Guard, he also has a lot of understanding of Blood Remnant Yang, but unfortunately, Blood Remnant Yang has been lost for too long, and in a short period of time he still can't come up with an antidote, only based on his understanding of Blood Remnant Yang, Further strengthen the prescription to stop bleeding for Pei Yuanxi's physical condition, and be sure that he can stop bleeding as quickly as normal people when he is injured.

"Whew..." The carriage drove for a while, suddenly stopped urgently, and Shen Liang was about to ask what was going on, when there was a conversation outside.

"My master has invited Shen Lianggongzi, and also asked Shen Lianggongzi to show his face and get off the car for a meeting. Hearing this voice, Shen Liang sneered and pouted, and said before Lei Zhen shook the light and refused: "Your master wants to invite me to a gathering without even reporting his name, doesn't he know that I am Shuang'er, or a Shuang'er who already has a master?" Such a thing that ruins my reputation can be done, I don't think your master is a good thing, Lei Zhen, let's go."