Chapter 163: He Yang, Fu Ying Takes Leave

Located on the tall floor of the Third Prince's Mansion directly opposite the Fourth Prince's Mansion, Ling Yucheng personally witnessed the scene of Shen Jing being carried into the Fourth Prince's Mansion through the side door, and he didn't know why he waited here early, but he was sure that seeing this scene, there was no imaginary heartache, and even an urge to sneer, he waited with a sincere heart for nearly two years, even if he was laughed at and reprimanded by his father, he didn't think of giving up, he only hoped that she and Hou would come to the door to raise a kiss, promising to be his right wife, Unexpectedly, people fancy the honor of the prince, and they don't disdain any wife.

"Huh? The shoulder was suddenly patted, Ling Yucheng turned around, and the third prince concubine Ling Yulin looked down with him side by side looking down at everything downstairs: "This kind of woman is not worthy of you, Yulin, she was aiming at the prince at the beginning, you deserve a better woman or shuang'er." 

"The two are cousins, although they didn't grow up together, and the relationship is also very good, as early as when he knew that Ling Yucheng took a fancy to Shen Jing, he didn't agree, but he never denied Shen Jing in front of him, he also had people he liked, and he understood the feeling that even if everyone said that the other was not good, he felt that he was good everywhere, so he kept waiting, waiting for him to see everything clearly.

"I know. Retracting his gaze and looking away, Ling Yucheng's face was expressionless, as if he had grown up in an instant.

"I hope you really know that you are also eighteen, it is time to grow up, and in the future, the Ling family still needs you to shoulder it, so stop being capricious." Turning to face him, Ling Yulin reached out and patted his shoulder heavily.

"What about you? "

Isn't it a trait of the Ling family to be willful? If Ling Yulin hadn't been willful, she wouldn't have been able to become the third prince's concubine.

"Me?

Raising his eyebrows, Ling Yulin put his hands on the railing and smiled lightly: "I'm just too willful, that's why I will advise you not to be willful, but I don't regret it, Yunyi is very good, he is worth it." In order to marry Qin Yunyi, he didn't toss less, thinking of those green years in the past, Ling Yulin couldn't help but smile, at that time he was young and had no scruples, and now when he grows up, he knows that in fact, there are many gentle ways to achieve the goal, but at that time, he only knew to use the most drastic means.

"Well, I can see that you are doing well now, although my brother does not hurt you and protects you everywhere like ordinary people, but he listens to you and loves you." Ling Yucheng nodded in agreement, looking at a few princes who had already become married, who was not a group of wives and concubines, and a lot of houses? Only the brother-in-law, from beginning to end, there was only one cousin.

"How do you know that he doesn't hurt me and won't defend me? Yucheng, things between husband and wife are far from as simple as others see, and you will understand when you have your own wife in the future. "

Qin Yunyi's good, even if he says more, it is impossible for others to understand, as long as he knows himself, he is the best.

"Your own lady?

Muttering what he said, Ling Yulin emptied his gaze again.

Knowing that he was saying goodbye to everything about Shen Jing, and also sure that he was not as sad as they thought, Ling Yulin no longer disturbed him, patted him on the shoulder again and left silently, emotional things, outsiders say that it is useless, he always has to see it clearly, and he believes that his cousin is excellent and will see his heart clearly, so as to become more excellent.