Chapter 67: Taking Care of Children

"He loves my brother very much."

Not a doubt, but a certainty, Shen Liang remembered very well, when Huo Yelin single-handedly rushed into the enemy city to retrieve his brother's body, he paid the price of lying in bed for many months, if it was not for love, how could he be so desperate?

"Well, the second elder is a dead-eyed man, except for Master and our junior brothers, Shen Da is the only man who has entered his heart over the years."

Retracting his gaze to look at him, Pei Yuanxian nodded, if he didn't love it, the second elder wouldn't let them see him, let alone help Shen Da ask him to take care of the cool.

"How could they suddenly send the child back? Shouldn't it be something that happened to them..."

Thinking about the cause of Shen Da's death in his previous life, Shen Liang suddenly became anxious, and Pei Yuanxian hurriedly grabbed his hand: "No, they are fine, but the battlefield situation is becoming more and more serious, the matter of the second eldest child cannot be exposed for the time being, and they can't hide it before they can endure the pain and send You'er away."

Even if it was only once or twice, he could see that Shen Liang was very afraid of Shen Da's accident, and every time he talked about it, he was particularly excited, as if he had experienced something, and there were too many secrets hidden in his heart!

"It's okay if it's okay, it's okay if it's okay."

The experience of his previous life is too memorable, and his determination is still not enough.

"You, the second elder and Shen Da are not ordinary people, how can it be so easy to harm them? Besides, the king's men have already rushed to the northwest battlefield, and if nothing else, in a few months they will lead the army back triumphantly.

"It's so good, my brother has someone who loves him, and he has a son."

Shen Liang snuggled over and leaned on his shoulder: "Wang Ye, let me take care of the child."

Since he already knew that it was his brother's child, how could he bear to send it away? Even if he left the child in a more difficult situation, even difficult, he owed it to them, and he had to personally protect the child until his brother and sister-in-law returned triumphantly and returned him to them safely.

"Are you sure? Inexplicably, there are more children, if you let those in the Shen family know, You'er will become your biggest weakness and the biggest weapon to attack you.

Pei Yuanxian looked at him uneasily, the reason why he brought the child today was indeed the intention of leaving him to take care of him, but what he meant was that letting him go to the royal mansion every day to take care of him was not to directly leave the child here, it would be too hard and too risky for him.

"Do you think it's bad?"

Sitting up to meet his worried gaze, Shen Liang smiled self-deprecatingly: "As long as I am still Shen Liang, it is impossible for them not to toss, but I should talk to my father seriously." " Jealousy will make people crazy, Tanglin Houfu, has long been dancing with demons, not worse than this point.

"Are you going to tell him about the child?"

Pei Yuanjian frowned, and the second elder emphasized in the letter, so that he must not let Shen Ruiting and others know the existence of the child.

"Am I that stupid?"

Shen Liang smiled angrily, but his eyes gradually glowed coldly: "He is not worthy to be our father, let alone know the existence of You'er, or even worthy to love our father." To