Chapter 185: Great Victory in the Northwest

"Dajie!"

"Northwest Victory! "

Northwest Dajie, the military report eight hundred urgent, the teleportation soldiers shouted all the way before entering the city, the pedestrians in front gave way, the four words of Northwest Dajie spread all the way from the city gate into the palace, and the emperor who was in the early dynasty immediately let people publicize and send troops after hearing this, carrying the Huo Ziqi banner behind his back, and the teleportation soldier holding the military newspaper trotted into the Golden Luang Hall.

"Northwest Dajie, Huo Shuaijun is here, please Your Majesty!" The teleporter presented the military newspaper with his hands high, his body like a pine cypress, and he knelt straight on the ground.

The Golden Luan Hall was silent, receiving the hint of the emperor's eyes, Yang An went down and picked up the military report and sent it to his hand, the emperor opened a look, his eyes flashed several times and suddenly the dragon's heart was happy: "Well, it is worthy of my Daqin God of War!"

"Congratulations to Your Majesty, long live my emperor, long live long live!"

 "The Northwest Dajie seems to be correct, and all the civil and military officials kneel down in unison, and the three shouts of long live resounded throughout the Golden Luang Hall.

"The military report shows that the State of Chu took advantage of Shen Da's poisoning and coma to attack the army, Huo Aiqing after Shen Aiqing's poison was relieved, led the Chu State Marshal He Chengfeng to personally lead the troops to attack, the troops were divided into two ways to attack the Chu army, and at the same time ordered people to assassinate the general Zhao Qing who remained in the State of Chu, so that they could not form an army to support, and finally drove the 100,000 army led by He Chengfeng into the desert, annihilating more than 50,000 enemies, He Chengfeng led the remnants to flee in embarrassment, and there will be no war in the northwest for several years! The emperor held the military newspaper and briefly said the content of the military newspaper, the civil and military officials once again shouted long live, praising the emperor's good governance, Liu Wenjin, who had been restored to his official position, his face was difficult to see the extreme, Shen Da did not die, and the fact that he had made an unearthly feat with Huo Yelin again made him feel like a dragon in his throat, if it were not for the occasion, he would have jumped like a thunder.

Qin Yunshen was also affected, but he was disguised all year round, good at covering up everything with a smile, and he didn't seem to be any different on the surface.

Tanglin Houfu

"What do you say?"

This matter quickly spread, and Shen Xiao, who heard the news outside, immediately rushed back to the Hou Mansion to tell Liu Shuhan the news that Shen Da was not dead, and Liu Shuhan jumped up excitedly, his face was full of shock: "How is it possible, your uncle clearly said that he personally ... How could Shen Da not die? "

The military report has been transmitted back, not only is he not dead, but he has also made an unearthly merit, so that there will be no war in the northwest within two or three years, and the emperor's dragon heart is very happy, and the reward will probably be sent to the Hou Mansion later." Shen Xiao clenched his fists with a gloomy face, Shen Da is not dead, all their plans have failed, maybe they will be eaten back, now Shen Da is not the young man who let them rub round and flatten, moreover, there is a vicious and cunning Shen Liang beside him.

"No, it can't be... Impossible..."

Liu Shuhan shook his head and fell into the chair, during this time they have been immersed in the excitement that Shen Da is dead, plus she and her eldest brother have recognized their ancestors and returned to the sect, under the influence of the imperial master, her reputation has also recovered somewhat, it is when she wants to show her strength and regain the power of the mistress of Houfu, the military report actually said that Shen Da is not dead, and she has made meritorious contributions again, no matter what, she can't accept this cruel fact.