Chapter 159: Pregnant, Shen Liang's abnormality

"The young lady is healthy and has no symptoms."

The doctor quickly helped Shen Qiang look good, and Liu Shuhan glanced at Sun Jing who was waiting at the door lightly: "Aunt Sun can hear it?" "

A concubine also dares to run in front of her and spread wilderness, who gave her the guts? When all the dust settles, she wants her to die uglier than anyone, slut!

"Yes, I heard it clearly, Doctor Zhang, please follow me to go and ask for the pulse of the other side concubine.

Sun Jing bowed slightly and left with the expressionless Doctor Zhang.

Liu Shuhan stared at her back, pondered for a while, and suddenly said, "Send someone to follow." "

Mom?

The brothers and sisters all looked at him strangely, and Liu Shuhan said with a gloomy face: "Sun Jing can't come to this set for no reason, I'm afraid she has some other purpose, let people follow first." But what Liu Shuhan didn't expect was that the result of them following all the way down was that Shen Jing and Shen Qiao were already pregnant, Shen Qiao was even if Shen Qiao was pregnant, this is not a good thing for them, even if they know each other in their hearts, Shen Jinghuai is just a **** wild mongrel, but the people outside don't know ah, Shen Hui is dead, they are even more unlikely to say everywhere, after all, Shen Jing and Shen Qiang are connected, Outsiders will only think that Shen Jinghuai is the seed of the fourth prince, and he is the dragon son and grandson of the current emperor.

"Mother, Shen Jing's child must not be born. "

The person who insulted them at the beginning is Shen Hui, this matter will become an eternal secret, Shen Jing can only be the child of the fourth prince, Shen Qiang will not allow this child to be born before she is pregnant.

"Don't worry, Shen Jing's pregnancy is not entirely a bad thing.

Patting his daughter's hand soothingly, Liu Shuhan continued: "If Shen Jing's pregnancy is publicized, the fourth prince will have to come and marry you, Qiang'er, calm down, enter the fourth prince's mansion, besides, if she can conceive a child, she must also have a life to give birth." "

It's too easy to get a pregnant woman to abort.

"Hmm. Liu Shuhan did a lot of this kind of thing, Shen Qiang also understood in seconds, the mother and daughter smiled heartily, Shen Xiao was also conspicuous, and it looked quite penetrating.

On the other side, suddenly told that she was pregnant, Shen Jing was a little scared even if the city was deep, Lu Yang was completely stupid, Shen Qiao, who was also announced to be pregnant, went crazy again, Zhao Lan was holding her and crying sadly, but she didn't notice that they were different.

Shen Hui's affairs are currently only known to Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter and Lu Yang's mother and daughter, as well as Shen Liang, and the rest only think that Shen Jing is pregnant with the fourth prince, and if she is not only unhappy, but also has a deep appearance, it will arouse suspicion in any case.

"Xiaojing, what can I do about this? A child must never be born. As soon as the mother and daughter returned to Shen Jing's room, Lu Yang closed the door and walked around anxiously, now his mother's family has collapsed, plus she was frightened some time ago, and she was shouting all day long, and her husband did not love him as much as before, and her only hope was this daughter.

"Mom, can you be quiet first?

Shen Jing's impatient low roar frightened Lu Yang immediately quietly, and a little sadness crept up in the depths of his eyes, and his daughter seemed to be different from before.