Chapter 177: Husband and Husband Are of One Heart

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you everything, but you have to promise me to calm down first."

Huo Yelin took him well, nodded like pounding garlic, Shen Da finally calmed down a little when he saw this, and the hand that grabbed him was slowly released, Huo Yelin did not immediately tell him about Shen Liang, but leaned over and pulled his clothes, carefully untied the white cloth wrapped around the wound, and was relieved to make sure that the wound was not broken.

"Husband, do you know how hard it took Liang Liang to help you deal with your wounds? If your excitement breaks down, his efforts will be in vain, are you worthy of him? Glaring at him with a mournful look, Huo Yelin bandaged the wound again, and only in front of Shen Da, the famous God of War would have such a verbose side.

"I'm sorry I..." Seeing the heartache and blame in his eyes, Shen Da's apology blurted out subconsciously, but Huo Yelin took the lead and pressed his fingers against his lips: "No need to say sorry, husband, we don't need it, but I hope you can be clearer, your life and death are not just about you alone, even if you don't have me in your heart, at least there should be You'er and Liangliang, you know...

"It's not!

Without waiting for him to finish, Shen Da grabbed his hand and met his doubtful gaze and said in a serious voice: "No, Yelin, I... I'm happy with you, really! "

Dignified general, both of their children are almost one year old, speaking of this, Shen Da can't help but blush a little, these words make him feel particularly ashamed, but when he heard Huo Yelin say that he didn't have him in his heart, he subconsciously felt that he must let him know clearly that his heart, they are husbands and husbands, they want to live together for a lifetime, can't be separated because of those false speculations, he loves him, although he understands it a little late, but he must tell him.

Huo Yelin also did not expect that he would admit his feelings at this time, briefly stunned, and suddenly leaned over and hugged him: "Well, husband, I am also happy with you, and I have always only you."

 "Five years, he finally waited for Shen Da to personally say love to him, in exchange for an ordinary person, he may have long been unable to bear to give up, but he is not an ordinary person, he is Huo Yelin, the god of war of Daqin, even as a shuang'er can be above everyone, he has enough confidence and patience to wait for him to fall in love with him, it turns out that he is right, this five-year emotional tug-of-war, they are all winners.

"Well, I know. "

Always known!

Raising his hand to hug him, Shen Da smiled, Huo Yelin is a cold and arrogant person on the surface, and he is indeed very lonely for people and things that can't be seen, and he doesn't put the other party under his eyes at all, but as long as it is someone who is classified by him into his circle, he will become very intimate and gentle, in this relationship, he never twists and pinches, love is love, not afraid to let anyone know, especially him, so his feelings for him, he has always known, I am also glad that he never gave up and gave him enough time to accept and admit it.

"Ahem..." a light cough sounded, the husband and wife turned their heads at the same time, and saw Gongsun Xu standing in the center of the room with a tray with a black line on his face, it seemed that he had been standing for a while, Shen Da couldn't help but be a little embarrassed, but Huo Yelin glared at him unpleasantly: "You don't make a sound, no one when you are dumb." Gongsun

Xu suddenly wanted to cry without tears, was he willing to speak out?

God knows how long he has been standing there, and the two people with high martial arts are stunned that they did not discover his existence, what else can he do? The fifth brother is right, they are all of the opposite sex and inhumane, since having Shen Da, the second brother is not the second brother who hurts him.