Chapter 143: Shen Liang's Later Move--Interrogation

Shen Qiao's series of measures, coupled with the testimony of the two maids, did make some servants and brainless people present believe a little, but Shen Ruiting and others, including Zhao Lan, did not believe it very much, if it was really as she said, that person was Pei Yuanxi, and she liked Pei Yuanxi, why didn't she tell them directly before? How can you look crazy after being raped?

"Qiao'er..." Seeing that things were getting more and more out of control, Zhao Lan faintly felt a sense of foreboding in her heart, but Shen Qiao was so happy that it seemed that even the pain in her body had disappeared, and jumped in front of her and held her arm: "Mother, in the future, her daughter will marry into the Qingping royal mansion, are you happy?"

"..." Seeing that her expression did not seem to be fake, but Zhao Lan did not dare to believe it, and she was speechless for a while.

"Marry into the Qingping Royal Mansion? Giving birth to a little Wang Ye? Shen Liang, who was silent for a moment, suddenly snorted coldly, and everyone looked over in unison, only to see him walking in front of the mother and daughter step by step, and his beautiful little face was full of ridicule: "Regardless of whether what you said is true or not, as a young lady of the family, Shen Qiao, don't you know that as long as I, the concubine, don't nod, you can't enter the palace?" Even if you let you enter the royal palace, you are only a side concubine at best, when will the son be able to inherit the title? 

"You..." "Qiao'er don't want to..."

Shen Qiao's face immediately changed, and Zhao Lan, who realized something, hurriedly wanted to stop it, but Shen Qiao was already one step ahead and roared: "My son can't inherit the title, it's better than you can't give birth to a son, Shen Liang, you don't know yet, right?" You can't have your own children in this life, haha..."

"Shen Qiao?!" As soon as Shen Qiao finished speaking, he raised his head arrogantly and laughed, but he didn't know that everyone in the second room and three rooms instantly turned white, Shen Liang's inability to conceive an heir is still a secret, how can she say it?

No one noticed that Shen Liang's eyes flashed with clarity and satisfaction.

"What do you mean? "

When it comes to this, if he can't guess something, then he really has lived his whole life in vain, Shen Ruiting's face is quite ugly, and his eyes have looked at the two rooms and three rooms and others who obviously know the inside story.

Idiot!

Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter, who were sitting opposite, scolded in their hearts in unison, I am afraid that the end of the two-bedroom and three-room is coming, and it is Shen Qiao who caused all this, if it weren't for her pretending to be crazy and selling stupid to accuse King Qingping of angering Shen Liang, Shen Liang would not have guided him to say those words when he noticed that she was a little deranged.

Thinking of this, Liu Shuhan couldn't help but look at Shen Liang again, he, really terrible! What is done is silent and irregular, and people can't guard against it.

"All dumb? I ask you guys what's going on? Why is Shen Qiao so sure that Xiao Wu can't give birth? Seeing that no one in the two rooms and three rooms answered him, Shen Ruiting was so angry that he shot up, but what he didn't know was that the truth was often more terrifying than he could imagine, and it was not something he could bear at all.

"Does Hou Ye remember that more than a month ago, Shen Qiao brought me the cup of tea that apologized for? Shen Liang, who had not planned to make trouble in this part, no longer cared about it, and looked at Shen Ruiting's eyes with the same mockery and ridicule.

"What do you mean?

Shen Ruiting himself didn't know how unstable his voice was, vaguely, he had already guessed the truth, but he couldn't accept it.