Chapter 35: Steward, Fu Yunxi's Task

Not only Fu Yunxi, Fu Ying and Qi Yue Qi Xuan were also nervous, and Shen Liang's sudden pause seemed to sentence Fu Ying to death.

"Nothing, after starting to prick the needle, at least a month ago, a day can not be broken, otherwise the previous achievements will be abandoned, but you should also know that my current situation in the Hou Mansion is still quite embarrassing, from time to time to go out once is nothing, if you go out every day, some people are afraid that there will be nothing to do, and you, Fu Yunxi, there are many smart people inside and outside the imperial court, you are not wronged, many people are like mirrors in their hearts, I think there must be many people who secretly watch, When this storm is over, there are definitely many people who invite you, and it is not appropriate for me to come to the door every day. Looking up at Fu Yunxi, Shen Liang said helplessly, at present their situation is very embarrassing, and he is still a twin, to let people know that he always runs to the Fu family, it is not good for his reputation, reborn and returned, he does not care about his reputation, but he cares about the reputation of the eldest brother and the Wei family, even if it is for them, he will also cherish his feathers.

Fu Yunxi frowned and was silent, but Fu Ying suddenly said, "Young Master Shen, I heard that when you went out a few days ago, the courtyard where you lived was destroyed?"

Under the leadership of the second room and the third room,

this matter has long spread throughout the imperial city, and Liu Shuhan has also sat down to be jealous and cannot tolerate the stigma of the original concubine.

"Well, my titular sister did it."

Shen Liang did not deny that although he did not trust Fu Ying and his father and son as much as he trusted Qi Yue Qi Xuan, in his mind, they were also half his own.

"I don't know if there's a steward in your yard?"

"Huh?"

Seeing his confused face, Fu Ying hurriedly said: "Don't misunderstand, it is like this, when I was young, I also worked as a steward in a large household, if there is no steward in your yard at present, I think I should be able to temporarily take up the position, and if you find a good steward in the future, I will leave again, so that you don't have to go to the door every day to treat me." And he is still a double child, and he doesn't have to worry about what others say, it is simply a count.

"Daddy!"

Fu Yunxi very much wanted to oppose, he had grown up and did not need his father to work for people anymore, but when he thought of his illness and their problems, he could not say anything against it.

"Yunxi, I'm not old enough to move, more activities, maybe I can live a little longer."

They know that their sons are filial piety, but what better way can they do it? Most importantly, he really wanted to do something for Shen Liang.

"Uncle Fu, coming back to the hospital in the future will trouble you."

Looking back and forth between their father and son, Shen Liang accepted this proposal, which was indeed the best way at present.

"If it weren't for you, I'm afraid I wouldn't have survived this year."

"Uncle Fu, you're only in your thirties, don't say those sad words, I'll have to go somewhere else later, why don't we prick the needle first?"

Without missing the bitterness that flashed under his eyes, Shen Liang quietly diverged from the topic, and after rewriting the prescription and handing it to Qi Xuan, the two entered Fu Ying's room one after the other, and Fu Yunxi and Qi Yue stayed in the hall room waiting for them.