Chapter 72: Lei Zhen on the Shaking Bar

With the blockbuster of the Chang Princess Mansion and the personal appearance of Pei Yuanxian Jing, Shen Liang's first day in Tianmen Academy can be said to be a starry moon, and the miserable encounter in his previous life is like a dream of Nanke, and the trance is not very real, and on the contrary, Shen Qiang's situation is completely different from before, and people who have been good friends or who love her will either stay away when they see her approaching, or simply can't see a single shadow.

Shen Jing's situation is not much better, but the reason why she was snubbed is not all because of Shen Liang, but her design of Ling Yucheng in the Chang Princess Mansion, the Third Prince's Concubine and the Mighty General's Mansion are not vegetarian, dare to let Ling Yucheng come down to the stage like this, how can they easily let her go? It's just that Shen Jing obviously didn't dare to hate the Third Prince or the Mighty General's Mansion, and she blamed everything on Shen Liang's body.

As for Shen Qiao, another concubine of Tanglin Houfu, he did not dare to show his face directly, and has been hiding in his yard since that day.

Similarly, the life of Shen Xiao and Shenyang, who stayed in the Guozi supervision and preparation for the exam, is also not good, people are realistic, the more powerful people are, the more realistic they are, how proud they used to stand on a high place, and now how embarrassed they are when they fall off the cliff, feng shui rotates, it is time for them to taste this kind of fearful taste, but this is only the beginning.

"What's wrong with this?"

Thinking about the affairs at home, as soon as he learned Shen Liang, he declined the invitation of Xiang Zhuo and others, and rushed back with Qi Yue, the Nether Dark Guard had arrived, Lei Zhen even came personally, but at this time he followed the shaking bar, the two of them each occupied a corner of the yard, looking like they might fight at any time, fortunately, the Nether Dark Guard and the others of the Iron Armor Guard did not join.

"Lord!"

Seeing him, Lei Zhen threw down the shaking light and turned to him respectfully holding his fist.

"Cool and cool, you can come back, who is this person, I almost got knocked down by him before I stepped into the yard."

Shaking Light also flashed and rushed to him and pointed at Lei Zhen to complain in person, his little face was angry, obviously very angry.

Seeing that he was no big or small in front of Shen Liang, Lei Zhen frowned almost undetectably, and resisted the urge to rush up and beat him down again.

"Let's go first."

Looking back and forth at the two, Shen Liangjing entered the hall.

"Ahhh..."

The awake Shen You sat on the special baby seat that Qi Yue Qi Xuan bought in the morning, seeing Shen Liang they came in not only not afraid of life, but also stretched out their hands to them ah ah shouting, Shen Liang's heart was instantly warm, three steps and two steps walked over and squatted in front of him: "You'er, my name is Shen Liang, it's your uncle." Touching

the child's face, Shen Liang's smile is not to mention how warm it is, in his previous life he has always wanted children, but Qin Yunshen rarely has a room with him, and he has never been able to conceive, and now it is as if he suddenly became a father.

"Ahhh..."

I don't know if I understood what he said, little Shen You excitedly patted the guardrail in front of the chair, and his two little legs kept kicking forward, as if he wanted to break free from the chair.

"Huh... You'er is good, not yet. Grabbing his hand, Shen Liang leaned over and kissed his cute little face, and Fu Ying, who was feeding him a bowl, followed with a smile: "Little young master is obedient, I haven't cried for a day today." Thanks to Pei Yuanjian, those old men were tortured alive for three days and three nights.