Chapter 91: Execution, Awakening

"Now know he's your queen? What the fuck did you do early? The man was still not relieved when he hit someone, rushed up and grabbed his collar, his wide eyes were covered with a layer of mist, floating in mid-air to see everything in his eyes with tears, he recognized it, it was his cousin Wei Xu, the scene here is likely to be really a continuation of his previous life, but he is dead and doesn't know.

I don't know if I was blinded or what's wrong, Qin Yunshen had blood marks on the corners of his mouth, his eyes were silent, and he said hoarsely after a while: "I... I regret it..."

"Huh... Regret? Do you also know regret?

Wei Xu sneered and shook him off, his face full of disdain, pointing at Shen Qiang, who was also embarrassed on the side, and shouted: "He has been with you for ten years, you have not seen his goodness, never let him live a good day, your reputation, your imperial throne and your world, which one is not what he got for you?" What else did the slut of the Shen family help you besides the medical skills stolen from him? Without him, do you think my Wei family can let you sit on the throne of God? Qin Yunshen, you don't even have the qualifications to regret it!

"I..."

Qin Yunshen opened his mouth, he didn't want to argue, but wanted to say something, but he couldn't continue with a word, the bloodshot eyes were rendered with the remorse of the red fruit, some people are like this, no matter how precious the treasure, they don't feel cherished when they see it every day, and they don't regret it until they lose it.

"Shen Liang's body should be in your imperial tomb."

Pei Yuanxian's voice suddenly inserted between them, Qin Yunshen glared fiercely, everyone present knew that he guessed correctly, Wei Xu bowed down and said, "Your Majesty, please allow me to excavate his imperial tomb and remove my cousin's bones."

"No, you can't, he's corrupt, he's corrupt..."

Hearing this, Qin Yunshen struggled fiercely, but no one present paid attention to him, and now he is just a prisoner.

"The Shen family, the Liu family, and the others have harmed you a lot, and it is not too late to send them on the road to the imperial tomb again."

Without even looking at the dog man and woman, Pei Yuanfei sat on the high platform, and the rest of the people were arranged on his left and right.

"Prepare for execution!"

"No, spare your life, Your Majesty spare your life..." "Don't..."

"I don't want to die..."

With an execution order, more than a hundred archers trained entered the field, drew bows and arrows, aimed at those who were tied to the stake, frightened screams and begging for mercy overlapped, at this time, Huo Yelin led his son to stand up: "Back then, you let Shen Dawan die with arrows piercing the heart, today I will let you taste the taste of ten thousand arrows piercing the heart, release the arrows!"

"No..."

"Wooo More than a hundred sharp arrows were fired together, intertwined into an impenetrable net to rush towards them, the sharp arrow tips quickly pierced their skin, before they cried out in pain, the second wave of arrow rain came again, and so on for several waves, and when they stopped, those people tied to the stake were covered with sharp arrows, like hedgehogs, no one noticed, Huo Yelin quietly shed two lines of tears.

"Proclamation!"

Without even looking at those dead people, Pei Yuanxian waved his hand, and a man who looked like a eunuch stood up and slowly unfolded the bright yellow holy decree: "Fengtian undertook the transportation, the emperor decreed, and Emperor Qin Yun ascended the throne for three years..."