Chapter 135: How to repay virtue with virtue?

The night is getting deeper and deeper, time passes quietly little by little, the three mothers-in-law and daughter-in-law of Haitang Court are so excited that they can't sleep, they don't even notice that their daughter is missing, the passion of Dongmei Garden is getting stronger and stronger, Shen Hui and Prince Jian are like a medicine, one royal two daughters are enduring, the other is brave and invincible to meet long-cherished wishes for many days, Shen Liang, who has also not fallen asleep, has been sitting quietly in the room next to the main room drinking tea, no matter how much movement in the next room is, he doesn't seem to feel it.

"What time is it? I don't know how long has passed, Shen Liang, who drank a belly of tea, finally opened his mouth to break the silence.

"Two moments.

Lei Zhen, who was standing behind him, looked at the sky outside, and it was still half an hour away.

"Well, Shen Hui should be about the same there, go, it's time to have a showdown with him."

With that, Shen Liang stood up, and the three of them took advantage of the night to turn to the building where Shen Hui was without alarming the next door.

"No, no... How come... How come..." In the room, Shen Hui, whose medicinal effect had faded, regained his senses, and when he saw Shen Jing and Shen Qiang, who were both fainted by him, he fell to the ground in fright, not caring about his whole body **, holding his head in disbelief, how could this be? How could Shen Qiang Shen Jing be in his room? How could he destroy their innocence at the same time?

"When you help the old godly woman design me, you should expect what the consequences will be after the deeds are exposed, Shen Hui, do you really think that I don't know that you ordered a helping incense in my room? The door of the void was pushed open, Shen Liang walked in with Lei Zhen shaking light, faintly glanced at the two ** bodies that were covered with traces of passion across the bed, Shen Liang sat down at the table in the middle of the room, it was inevitable that Shen Qiang Shen Jing woke up halfway, and after receiving Shen Liang's eye hints, Shake Light flashed over and clicked their sleeping caves respectively.

"It's you, everything is designed by you, Shen Liang, you are so ruthless, do you know, they are my cousin, cousin..."

Seeing his appearance, and thinking about what he said, even if Shen Hui is as stupid as a pig, he almost understands that his current situation is inseparable from him, for this reason, Shen Hui is extremely angry, and rushed towards him like crazy, Lei Zhen stepped forward to block Shen Liang with an arrow, and kicked him out, without the slightest martial arts background, and consumed most of the night on the second daughter, Shen Hui, who had already been hollowed out, curled up on the ground and shivered, But his eyes intertwined with madness and resentment are still staring at Shen Liang, if it weren't for him, how could he be with his cousin **? He destroyed not only their plans, but also his life!

It's not that he didn't feel his strong resentment, Shen Liang slowly straightened his sleeves before raising his eyes and looking over: "I'm ruthless?" Aren't you ruthless? Shen Hui, I have given you the opportunity and reminded you that as long as you hesitate a little, I will not do this, but do you? In order to get the approval of the old godly wife, abandon his own mother, write his name in Zhao Lan's name, replace Shenyang, who is already a waste, as the eldest son of the second room, you repeatedly pestered me, lit the incense in my room is not enough, and finally have to confirm again, personally pushed two beggars into my room, compared with you, I think I am much more kind, at least let you enjoy the famous beauties of the imperial city, right? Shen Hui, you want to climb up, I have no opinion, but you shouldn't help me and try to step on me to climb up, do you think that the old godly woman will really value you? Don't be stupid, once this matter is exposed, the first unlucky person is you, even if it is, you can't get what you want, because, Zhao Lan will not allow, Shen Ruiqing will not agree, they still have a sister-in-law, it is not your turn to take the position, a person wants to prove himself, can only constantly improve himself, when you have enough ability, whether you are a sister-in-law or a concubine, everyone will look at you squarely, but you are extremely stupid, you will believe an old godly woman who has ignored you for twenty years, Shen Hui, It is not me who should blame, but the old godly woman and yourself. "