Chapter 86: Worried, Ling Weize's Doubt

The queen is gone, the flood is flooding, the souls of the deceased cannot rest in peace, the heavens and the earth mourn, and the rain is pouring!

Under the joint planning of the Nether Dark Guard and Fu Yunxi, the death of the Empress was linked to the rainstorm from the sky, the Empress's soul could not rest in peace, there must be some concern, the Nether Dark Guard secretly lit the fire, the Murong family ordered all the shop keepers to cooperate, in just one day, the previous two things were involved with the scientific expedition fraud case, for a time, on the dust clamor, the people spread word of mouth, seething!

People with a little brain can see that this matter must be planned by someone behind the scenes, but the emperor is still thunderous and angry, and ordered a thorough investigation of the scientific examination fraud case to comfort the empress's spirit in the sky, the supreme is the imperial power, more powerful than the imperial power, is the mouth of the people, a few rumors can certainly be suppressed by iron and blood means, once a trend is formed, the suppression will only be understood as concealment, bottoming out, and the consequences will be unimaginable.

Shen Liang grasped this law, under the joint cooperation of Fu Yunxi, Nether Dark Guard and Murong Family, rumors spread to every corner of the imperial city at the fastest speed, what if the emperor didn't believe it? He must thoroughly investigate the scientific examination fraud case and Wen Yuan, who is one of the chief examiners, otherwise he is a faint monarch, and even his wife's restless soul is not willing to appease, the Great Qin royal family secretly does not know how many dirty things have been done, but on the surface, they still have to maintain a benevolent and hearty face of the people of Jiangshan, and no one knows them better than Shen Liang.

"What's wrong with Cool?"

When I got up in the morning, I saw Qi Yue boiling medicine, and said that it was for Shen Liang to drink, and Fu Ying hurriedly asked, afraid that something would happen to Shen Liang.

"Nothing, just a headache."

Qi Yue said while pouring the boiled medicine into the bowl: "I don't know what reason, after returning from the countryside Zhuangzi, every time it rains and cools, he will have a headache, last time it was like this, the other day it rained I saw that he didn't hurt, I thought it was already better, who knows that the outside things have just been dealt with, and he hurts again."

"Perhaps, it's not that he doesn't hurt, he just can't hurt."

Fu Ying lowered his eyes when he heard this, he knew that the scientific examination fraud case would be thoroughly investigated, and all of them were planned by Liang Liang.

"Well, I also think so, didn't he sleep all night on the night it rained? He is worried about the people of Mochizuki City, worried about our plan, he can't have a headache, now that the Mochizuki City embankment is temporarily stabilized, and the scientific investigation fraud case is also being investigated, he can be in pain. Picking up the medicine bowl and putting it on the tray, Qi Yue did not leave immediately, but looked down at the black potion in the bowl: "Uncle Fu, you don't know, Liang Liang is most afraid of pain, although he can't be favored by Hou Ye, but before the age of ten, the eldest young master spoiled him, every time he bumped it, he had to cry in the eldest young master's arms for a long time, after going to the countryside Zhuangzi, he was still afraid of pain, at first he would still cry like before, I and Xiao Xuan had to coax for a long time, Later, I don't know when it started, he stopped crying, we thought he wasn't afraid of pain, but after a long time we learned that he wasn't afraid of pain or crying, he just quietly hid and cried alone, because he didn't want us to worry, but Liang Liang was cut by bandits on the way back, blood flowed, but he didn't shout a word of pain, until now, when it rained, he had a headache, but he just told us, and didn't shed a tear because of the pain. Liang