Chapter 78 Qi Yue collapsed, and Wang Ye came again

"...... Uncle Fu, I'm distressed!

After looking at him deeply for a while, Qi Yue choked up and shed tears again: "Xiao Xuan and I were very young without parents and relatives, it was the eldest young master who picked it up and brought us back, at that time Liang Liang was only five or six years old, the little one, especially cute, we liked this delicate, cute and a little shy little brother at a glance, when the eldest young master asked us if we would like to take care of and protect him for a lifetime, we agreed without even hesitation, and since then, We are the people who accompany Liang Liang the most, and we have witnessed all his hardships and pains, when Liang Liang was sent to Zhuangzi by Hou Ye five years ago, Liang Liang cried so much that he fainted, and he continued to have a fever and dreams, and it took two or three months to slow down, but the lady still did not want to let him go, the housekeeper on the Zhuangzi let us do all the dirty work, although Liang Liang was not so good as to be pampered, but under the protection of the eldest young master, he did not do any work, and in less than a day, his hands grinded out dense blisters..."

Speaking of this, Qi Yue cried silently, Fu Ying held his shoulders distressedly, and only after a long time did he continue to sob and said: "I feel sorry with Xiao Xuan, carrying the housekeeper and taking over all the work, every day tired like a dog, cool and cool is very intimate and well-behaved, no matter how late it is, we will leave hot water to soak our hands and feet, usually try to eat as little as possible, save it and let us eat, he said that we are tired, we should eat more, he didn't work, it doesn't matter if you eat less, Uncle Fu, Tell me, we are slaves in the first place, how can any master save something from his mouth and come down to feed us? Liang Liang is so kind and lovely, how can they bear to be so cruel to him?

Qi Yue's voice was hoarse, tears opened up like rain, and his heart twitched with pain.

"It's all gone, and we'll get better and better in the future."

Hugging him and gently patting his back, Fu Ying also red eyes, he knew that they had a hard time when they were children, but knowing that it was not the same thing as really hearing it, his heart was distressed, they were about to flood, for the cool, but also for Qi Yue Qi Xuan, they are all good children!

"It's just because it's all gone that I'm even more uncomfortable, Uncle Fu, don't you know, since Liang Liang grew up at the age of thirteen, the son of the steward's mother-in-law has always beaten his idea, and several times he almost slighted him, the steward's mother-in-law not only doesn't care, but also is happy to see it happen, help him harm Liang Liang together, you said that if it weren't for the hint of the lady, would she have such a big courage to covet the master as a slave? Finally we survived until the eldest young master came out, the old man had to take the fifth young master back due to his reputation, and I don't talk about what happened along the way to now, seeing that the days are getting better and better, the eldest young master even has a son, and the fifth young master is also in love with the prince, but, but they actually came up with such a vicious scheme to harm Liang Liang, the best medicine, if a double child cannot conceive an heir after marriage, even if the husband loves him again, in order to inherit the family, he will inevitably marry the concubine room, and wait for the concubine room to give birth to a son, How else to live in the cool days? They are simply forcing Cool to death.

Qi Yue cried and roared hysterically, the whole person was completely out of control, Fu Ying's tears could no longer be held, holding him crying and comforting: "I know, I know, don't be like this Qi Yue, it will hurt to see it cool, don't worry, we will definitely return it, it will definitely ..."

"Whew... Uncle Fu... Whew..."

Raising his hand to hug him, Qi Yue buried himself in his shoulder socket and cried, and the grievances and heartaches that had been felt over the years all broke out in an instant, and the old lady and their poisonous plan became the last straw that broke him.