Chapter 99: Exchanging Geng Tian and Generous Dowry

This night, a holy decree, I don't know how many people's plans have been messed up, the only people who are happy are probably Pei Yuanjian and Shen Liang and others who have to taste their wishes.

"Whew..."

Shen Qiao, who covered her face and rushed back to the bedroom, threw herself on the bed and cried so badly that her liver and intestines were broken, so miserable, her maids were all standing beside the bed helplessly, whenever they tried to go up to persuade, she would frantically smash things on them, pillows and quilts fell to the ground, Zhao Lan chased in and saw this scene.

"Second lady."

"Go down, come in when you are called."

"Yes."

Waving away the maids, Zhao Lan sighed helplessly, stepped forward and dialed her daughter's body, reaching out to turn her over and hold her in her arms: "Does Qiao'er have stomach pain?" Do you want to find a doctor for your mother to show you? The thoughts of the daughter's family, when the mother wants to tell the truth is not clear at all, it must be a lie, even if she didn't find out before, she should notice something tonight, but seeing that she cried so sadly, Zhao Lan couldn't bear to cut directly into the subject, and her right hand touched her stomach that was kicked by Shen Liang with pity.

"Mother..."

The more someone cares, the more sad Shen Qiao cries, a beautiful little face is covered with tear stains, Zhao Lan feels that his heart is going to be broken, holding her face while helping her wipe it and sighing: "Silly Qiao'er, why do you look at King Qingping, even if there is no Shen Liang today, he will be someone else every day, King Qingping is not something we can think about."

Even if she blindly thinks very highly of herself, she has to admit that they are not worthy of King Qingping, if the Wei family is the first in the power gate, then King Qingping is the first prince, and it is more than enough to match a princess, let alone them? If Shen Liang didn't have the support of a Wei family, he would also be unqualified.

"But, but I just like him, woo..."

Shen Qiao choked and finished speaking, crying and throwing herself into her arms, she was only ten years old at the time, but she saw Pei Yuanxian from a distance outside Tianmen Academy who came from a distance, and a heart was firmly tied to him, for four years, she carefully hid her mood, for fear that others would find out, before this, she never thought of marrying King Qingping, but why Shen Liang? Why can he be the concubine of King Qingping, and spend his whole life by the side of such a beautiful figure of the wind and moon, and she can only watch from a distance? She is not convinced, she can't accept it, anyone can, but Shen Liang can't.

"Mom, you help me figure it out, I don't want Shen Liang to marry over, don't..."

After crying for a while, Shen Qiao raised his head pitifully in her arms, Zhao Lan smoothed his hair distressedly, and sighed helplessly: "You, didn't you hear it before?" King Qingping is now in danger, and he may die at any time, and Shen Liang is a widow when he marries in the past..."

"I don't listen I don't listen... You don't hurt me anymore..." Before he finished speaking, Shen Qiao covered his ears and shook his head vigorously, and when he was finished, he dragged her up and pushed her out: "Get out, you go out, I don't want to see you, go out..." "Qiao'er..."

"Touch!"

All the way out of the door by his daughter, Zhao Lan was angry and anxious, but Shen Qiao couldn't listen to what he said, and closed the door in front of him.

"Qiao'er, Qiao'er..."

Afraid that he would do something stupid, Zhao Lan slammed the door a few times, and there was a smashing of things and a hysterical roar from Shen Qiao in the house: "Get out, give me all the, I don't want to see you, get out..."