Chapter 112: yes, he should hate me

"You shut up!"

"Shake the light!"

Standing behind Shen Liang for most of the day, seeing that Shen Ruiting was becoming more and more heartbroken, unreasonable, shaking the light could not bear it anymore, their family's princess, even the prince was reluctant to say a serious word, why let them, especially his father, be so insulted? But before he could teach the other party a lesson, Shen Liang's rebuke followed.

"Cool!"

Shaking light impatiently, the word cool blurted out, Shen Liang smiled soothingly, originally wanted Qi Yue to pull him a little, and when he looked back, he found that the undisguised anger on his face was no less than shaking light, out of helplessness, Shen Liang smiled lightly: "I'm used to it, what's so angry?" But..."

Speaking of this, Shen Liang stopped and turned his head again to face Shen Ruiting, who questioned with red eyes: "Hou Ye said well, I also want to know, why did the father with good physical fitness suddenly collapse in blood, I don't believe in the reincarnation of the demon or something, I only believe that there must be demons when things are abnormal, it seems that it is time to investigate, old lady, Mrs. Hou, and Hou Ye, you must pray that I don't let me find evidence, otherwise, I don't mind burying the entire Hou Mansion with my own hands, let's go!" The eyes intertwined with warning and murderous aura swept over the three people named one by one, Shen Liang no longer lingered, turned around and left with his people, and those people in the Shen family were all shocked by the ruthlessness and bloodthirst in his tone, and no one could come back to their senses.

"Boss, look at your good son."

I don't know how long it took, the old lady who returned to God patted her thigh and beat her chest and cried, in the past, he was usually like this, Shen Ruiting would basically be soft, but today he has been staring at the door of the hall in a daze, just when the old lady was extremely displeased and was ready to continue her efforts, Shen Ruiting looked back at him as if she had lost her soul and said weakly: "Mother is wrong, I have never raised him."

"You..."

Obviously, I didn't expect him to say this, the old lady couldn't help but be a little panicked, should he be moved by Shen Liang's words, and also began to doubt what happened back then, right?

"I'm tired, you can make as much trouble as you like, I'll go back to rest first."

Without giving any of them a chance to speak, Shen Ruiting seemed to have exhausted all his strength, and after speaking, he stood up and left the hall like a wandering soul, leaving a room of people stupidly unable to react, and when they came back to their senses and remembered their main purpose, Shen Ruiting and Shen Liang's figures were long gone, if there was anyone else in the Shen family who could rescue Shen Xiao and Shenyang, it was undoubtedly only the two of them.

"Why are you stopping me? I had long wanted to beat him.

On the way back to the courtyard, he questioned unpleasantly, he asked himself that he was also a well-informed person, but he had never seen a father like Shen Ruiting, and every word he had previously cooled back was too incisive, and he was simply inferior.

"What about beating him up? Great Qin rules the country with filial piety, and it will only damage my reputation if it is spread out, and this is not only about me, and now my affairs with Wang Ye are also on the cusp of the storm, the emperor wants someone to send him an excuse to cancel my marriage with Wang Ye, you beat this beating, our efforts in the past few days will all be in vain. "

Beating people is often the next best decision, although it was quite cool at the time, the consequences are quite serious, no matter how the Hou Mansion is inside, outside, he is always the concubine of the Hou Mansion, is the son of Shen Ruiting, not to mention Shen Ruiting, even Shen Ruiqing Shen Ruijiang He can't beat, after all, they still occupy the identity of an elder, now he can tear his face, dare to scare them in person, say whatever he wants, but also because his reputation outside is too good, and the Shen family is too bad, It is not a new thing that they have treated him harshly since he was a child, even if it is spread out, others will only say that they are planting false accusations and deliberately smearing, but if they beat people, they will leave evidence, whether it is for himself or his eldest brother, or his marriage to Wang Ye, he can't let his reputation be tarnished a little.