Chapter 20: Trading, Million Rewards

Shuang'er is a man, but due to factors such as body structure and reality, most of them are more slender and sensitive, and their reputation is like a woman's heavy name, like Shen Liang, who has been teased and also flirted back, can't say no, but it is absolutely rare, very few, Chu Li this time is a kick to the iron plate.

"Looking at the soft and weak, why is it as ferocious as the second brother..."

Chu Li, who was shocked fiercely, whispered quietly, without waiting for others to react, and smiled: "I want to ask for marriage, I am afraid that General Shen will come back and cut me, although the peony flowers are dead and ghostly, but how can the wind flow when they die, cool and cool, do you say yes or no?" 

" Cool... How dare he scream!

Qi Yue Qi Xuan did not look at him very kindly, and Shen Liangfeng slightly picked his eyebrows: "I don't know if my brother will cut you, but I know that you don't seem to plan to do business with me." 

"No, no, no... Buying and selling is definitely still to be done.

Hearing this, Chu Li hurriedly waved his hand, hearing that Shen Liang was reminding him that the joke had come to an end, and he also put away his improper expression: "Blood jade and even treasure, legend can solve hundreds of poisons, the world's richest man Murong family offered a reward of one million to seek his whereabouts, three years have passed, so far there is no news, how does Shen Gongzi know?" If it was for money, why not go directly to the Murong family?

 Chu Li, who had returned to his righteousness, swept away the previous hanging Er Lang Dang, and his eyes were as bright as the stars, as if they contained thousands of wisdom.

"It doesn't matter how I know his whereabouts, Chu just needs to tell me if you are willing to make this deal."

Looking up at his gaze, Shen Liang smiled indifferently, looking like if the other party shook his head, he immediately stood up and left.

"..."

Beautiful and interesting, it was simply too much for his appetite, how could it be Shen Da's younger brother.

Looking at him, Chu Li once again regretted it, but his mouth said solemnly: "Well, we really don't have the right to ask about those things, I don't know if Shen Gongzi intends to sell the news directly to us, or designate a buyer and let us connect with them?" Legend

has it that the Blood Jade Linglong was the wife of the military god of that year, a body of medicine and poison to the pinnacle of Jiang Heng's system, can detoxify hundreds of poisons, prolong life, not only the Murong family, as long as it is a person who knows, there is no one who does not want to get it, unfortunately, since Jiang Heng's death, it has disappeared without a trace, so far no one knows its whereabouts, some people say that it is in the palace, it is treasured as a treasure of the town, some people say that it is the heirloom of the Wei family, and some people think that it is just a legend. There are many opinions, and there are all kinds of versions, but Chu Li believes that it is real.

"Sell it to the Murong family."

Shen Liang basically did not hesitate, and came with his mouth open, obviously he had already thought about it.

"Well..."

Sure enough, Chu Li pretended to be silent: "As I said before, the Murong family offered a reward of one million dollars to seek their whereabouts, and since Shen Gongzi had made up his mind to sell to them, why not go directly to the Murong family?"

He couldn't believe that he really hadn't thought that after a short period of contact, he could more or less feel that Shen Liang was not weak and that he looked so kind and deceitful on the outside.

"I naturally have my reasons, or is Chu Treasurer unwilling to earn this commission?"

Here it is again, is there a naked threat?

Chu Li's heart was tired for no reason, and he smiled helplessly after making a look at Lian Ying: "Cool cool, your breath is too tight, you are not willing to say anything, you can threaten at every turn, and doing business with you really can't take advantage of it."

"Is there one?" Do you earn a commission for free, which is not cheap? Knowing

that Lian Ying was the one who had gone to invite Murong Family, Shen Liang raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Like hob meat..."

With a whispered mutter, Chu Li raised his spirits: "Although you should already know, but I will say it again, according to the rules, after the sale and transaction, no matter what the value, Luo Fengju will take ten percent of the commission."